Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
Succubus Reign
is a Beat 'em up video game, the heroine will fight with fantastic creatures, the sex scenes can be as a reward for victory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-10
Release Date: 2021-01-31
Developer: ZegGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a new discord link because I need to talk to the guy who made the game to ask how will I make her naked and is it best that the characters will remain naked throughout the game without any clothing

D

Deleted member 225296

Another "pay to see some shit"-patreon creation on v0.0.1.
I am out.
They don't even version those things correctly.
The most common software versioning schemes are {major}.{minor}.{patch} and {major}.{minor}.{patch}.{revision/build}. An initial alpha release should be versioned as 0.1.X (or 0.1.Xa/-alpha) and not 0.0.1, with the gold version being released as 1.X.X.
Fuckin Patreon scammers can't even get their versions right.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
It does make me wonder: is there even one Unreal game posted on this site that's finished? Not saying that the dev's going to fail, but it is going to be something of an uphill battle.

Phoenix258

Nov 25, 2017
There are technically 3 pages of 'games' with the unreal engine and completed tag. Most of them are shorts or sidestories of other games still in development, and the others are techdemos. Or VNs that use unreal for daz3d assets.

And there are one or two 'games'. The sort of games where the new Need for Speed game looks good in comparison with.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Very mundane and pointless, the objective of a free version is to lure people in, cant do that with no bait. I'm usually wary of any thing with Succubus in the title.

Nwty

Jul 16, 2018
You could make this in less than a day if you're familiar with UE4. The mechanics and interface are all basic UMG and simple coding. The level looks like a previous month's free marketplace content and importing a Daz character in UE4 is pretty easy.

This is a "still learning UE4 and programming" project and doesn't really deserve anyone's money.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Tier 1 free 0.0.3:

3,14gb

Features!

- Customization of Character(1 Body, 1 Face)
- Basic Locomotion (Walk, Run)
- Basic Health System
- In-game money system
- Day-night System
- Basic Attack (2 Hit)
- 2 NPC Character
- Basic AI NPC
- Demo Level (a small part of the city)
- 3 Sex Scenes
- Store to purchase Cloth

Reactions: zz7989 and Ilverin

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
This actually has locked content, I mean I'm assuming even if it was unlocked no one in the right mind would throw money at them?