3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I doubt that the next update bring much new stuff, its more an overhaul of the current game.
So my guess the next bigger content update will be next year, if the health of the dev will let him work.

We get a new wardrobe system next update.

Cheers

• Wow
Reactions: N Lii

N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
I doubt that the next update bring much new stuff, its more an overhaul of the current game.
So my guess the next bigger content update will be next year, if the health of the dev will let him work.

We get a new wardrobe system next update.

Cheers
oh i love serena's wardrobe so much. dev really knows how to design sexy clothes for women. very eye-catching clothes but I can't wear them because of the laws of my country. Hope the dev is always healthy and hard so we can experience it as soon as posible :coffee:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
If the trend holds from the first game, they'll bring out a bigger release rather than a quick one, so a "Christmas Special" might well be it. Final release of the year type of deal. They have also released separate specials.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
oh i love serena's wardrobe so much. dev really knows how to design sexy clothes for women. very eye-catching clothes but I can't wear them because of the laws of my country. Hope the dev is always healthy and hard so we can experience it as soon as posible :coffee:
then fight agains your "laws" there all made do not insult islam............... if you do nothing........... you will wear a boerka in 5 years...............

dont forget in amerika its more normal to give you kid a loaded gun , than that it will see a nipple, it will only get worser........ wen a was younger, topless on beach was "normal" ........ its a devolution

most of you lawmakers are or moslim that have a allergy to naked woman (or woman hating woman that hate sexy clothes because "sin come from the woman and there see "sexy clothes as a sin,.......... dont forget , by a rape......... it was always the devil, and you "clothes" are the "trigger" ,

just saying........... its worse if we need play games to feel yourself a woman, or want see sexy clothes (you see nothing else if you was young, you did not know where to look at the first day , (show a woman that she was goodlooking was not a problem then and woman love to see if she still "got it"

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Does this update have any new events? Or just mechanism modifications, animations?
We dont know yet, most will be overhaul, but maybe there will be one or two events as well.
Depends on the dev, his health and his rl errands haha

Reactions: N Lii

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
No time to test anything, but well some thanksgiving from me (and the dev :) )
please dont report for op, since its bug fixed soon.
And please start a new game, since to much was changed. Wasn't to much content anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yhbt and slepth

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Made a new game. Cant progress after going to the desire shop cause the scene for the park is disabled (scene is bugged)
or am I missing something?
Muh, will wait for fix version.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Made a new game. Cant progress after going to the desire shop cause the scene for the park is disabled (scene is bugged)
or am I missing something?
Muh, will wait for fix version.
No have the same, well i wait for fixes too, there is more missing.
Hope it will be fixed soon.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
And another short version
Link:
The main difference between 0.53.2 and 0.53.3: Serena's TV has been enabled - it still has old character images for Serena(temporarily), so it can be used to compare new images to the old ones.

Still test only version without much content besides the new wardrobe
Cheers

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
I hope he makes something particular at the new year, even maybe a separate version of the game for some new years episode.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
You got another poll, looks like the next update will be more xmasish or even later, so better stick to update 0.5.4 from the op.
no report to update, its not worth it.
Cheers

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
You got another poll, looks like the next update will be more xmasish or even later, so better stick to update 0.5.4 from the op.
no report to update, its not worth it.
Cheers
In fact, updating the op with the latest version is guaranteed to only cause people to complain, which alone is a reason to just not bother.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes