RPGM Summer by the Sea (Game Development Thread)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
it is a bug. load a savegame and play to this point again. i think you cannot go there at night. try different daytimes

Reactions: DekaPants

hairbald

Apr 1, 2018
Any news on updates? I've been anxiously waiting and also a fesh invite for Discord would be welcome as the old one is no longer valid. Thank you

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Any news on updates? I've been anxiously waiting and also a fesh invite for Discord would be welcome as the old one is no longer valid. Thank you
There

The dev has temporarily switched to a new game centered upon Rayne (the video game character), which is the usual you can expect from him : doggies forever ;)

Feb 12, 2021
There

The dev has temporarily switched to a new game centered upon Rayne (the video game character), which is the usual you can expect from him : doggies forever ;)
I searched for a game called "Rayne", but no such luck...so what is the name of the game, n is there a link available anywhere? on behalf of all k9 n besty lovers everywhere, TY (y)

P.S. if ANYONE into besty can find out any info on whether or not "Tentacular" will ever have a sequel (or at least a parallel game), PLEASE lemme know, either here or in DM...thx! :sneaky:

Feb 12, 2021
in my opinion though, i think the women get naked too quickly, it takes the anticipation away, there is no real buildup which is a bit lackluster.
good game... totally loved it... but yes the girls are too slutty and easy lays for the dogs.
There are not many games around with this subject so I'm interested. It's a good start and there is lots of content, but as others have said, the girls give in just a bit too easily at the moment. But I like it and I hope you carry on with it. Well done!
very hot, may be too easy girls but interesting, if i can make a comment you often describe the dog and the girls as knotted but in the picture the dog's knot is still outside,
and thanks a lot to share with us
probably too late since this game seems abandoned, but a word to bulkavtulka...DON'T LISTEN TO THESE HATERS!! haters gonna hate; but slutty whores, cumdumpsters, n breeding bitches is why most of us play games like these!! :devilish: so for whatever work you're doing on "MBF", i hope u n AdultKing just keep on making these cunts nastier, hornier, n more depraved...n GOTTA have these bitches start getting knocked up n having litters!! :love:

• Angry
Reactions: NickkiS

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
probably too late since this game seems abandoned, but a word to bulkavtulka...DON'T LISTEN TO THESE HATERS!! haters gonna hate; but slutty whores, cumdumpsters, n breeding bitches is why most of us play games like these!! :devilish: so for whatever work you're doing on "MBF", i hope u n AdultKing just keep on making these cunts nastier, hornier, n more depraved...n GOTTA have these bitches start getting knocked up n having litters!! :love:
Still working on it ;)

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
Who was hating? :unsure: All I read is a lot of positive and constructive thoughts.

lalalaka

Nov 29, 2021
Yep, new game was released not a long ago. I will create a new thread for it when a right time comes.
I'm wait a long time. This game is just perfect in its content and plot. I really want to see a sequel. Thanks for your work, looking forward to the news.

666atici

Jul 15, 2020
The dev still working on the game or is it abandoned? I love the game tho hope its not abandoned

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
The dev still working on the game or is it abandoned? I love the game tho hope its not abandoned
He's working on a different game now, although the themes are similar : dogs, dogs, and even more doggos :sneaky:
You can check on the discord if you want more infos.

Feb 12, 2021
He's working on a different game now, although the themes are similar : dogs, dogs, and even more doggos :sneaky:
You can check on the discord if you want more infos.
yeah, but MBF looks like it's abandoned also... https://f95zone.to/threads/mans-best-friend-episode-1-full-adultking.43310/page-113 . n with Jackerman seemingly never gonna make a sequel to Tentacular, seems like all of us beasty fans are plain SOL n fucked when it comes to a decent 3dcg besty game. n you'd think w/the increasing popularity of the kink there'd actually be more games being made about this, not less...so yeah, this f'ing sux donkey ballz :cry::mad:
Yep, new game was released not a long ago. I will create a new thread for it when a right time comes.
well, "right time" looks like it should be now, since the project u switched to is now also abandoned...fuck i wish i had the IQ n skills to do what devs do when it comes to making VN games. I'd keep cranking out updates for games like MBF n Tentacular, instead of making storyless shorts like KT, or storyless vids.

AdultKing funny, but earlier in this thread when i asked about MBF, u told me something to the effect of "don't worry, be patient; it won't be long now, just check my Discord for progress"; which i did. n how long has the progress been stuck on 80/85%...at least for 5 months from when i messaged u? n now your game has been officially marked as abandoned on here? thanks...no, really :sleep::poop::mad::FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: stopdropnroll

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
well, "right time" looks like it should be now, since the project u switched to is now also abandoned...fuck i wish i had the IQ n skills to do what devs do when it comes to making VN games. I'd keep cranking out updates for games like MBF n Tentacular, instead of making storyless shorts like KT, or storyless vids.
In short, sbts is abandoned project for now and new one is still in development.
I've planned to add more scenes to it and release here but don't have a time for it for now, so...
Just enjoy a discord-release one... It have a lot of content, but still its not a final vision of it I want to have

Feb 12, 2021
In short, sbts is abandoned project for now and new one is still in development.
I've planned to add more scenes to it and release here but don't have a time for it for now, so...
Just enjoy a discord-release one... It have a lot of content, but still its not a final vision of it I want to have
is this the Bloodrayne spinoff from her appearance in SBtS?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes