4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Sort of a cheat save. Increased the days limit from 30 to 60. And max stamina from 100 to 1000. Use at your own risk. Didn't get time to playtest it. Although I checked using save edit, there is no counter to check the days remaining except just one (that I modified). So, it should be fine.

Let me know if there is any issue. I just started playing and I don't like restrictions ;)

Save: It's right after Aunt kitchen scene on the first day after introduction.

Last edited:

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Sort of a cheat save. Increased the days limit from 30 to 60. And max stamina from 100 to 1000. Use at your own risk. Didn't get time to playtest it. Although I checked using save edit, there is no counter to check the days remaining except just one (that I modified). So, it should be fine.
Out of curiosity, which variable is the amount of days? I want to see how far I can get with the original 30 but if that's not enough I want to edit it later instead
I've also been trying to modify the SP but the variable that seems to hold the SP (Variable 77) doesn't actually influence the amount you have at the end of the day (when you buy new skills)? Have you tried messing with that at all?

EDIT: For example, currently according to saveeditonline my SP variable is set to 40 but I have 42 SP to spend ‍♂
No clue how the calculations for these freaking points are supposed to work

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan3000x

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Out of curiosity, which variable is the amount of days? I want to see how far I can get with the original 30 but if that's not enough I want to edit it later instead
I've also been trying to modify the SP but the variable that seems to hold the SP (Variable 77) doesn't actually influence the amount you have at the end of the day (when you buy new skills)? Have you tried messing with that at all?
Variable 111 is for the number of days. It says " ◇30日まであと… #111". I don't know where you found SP but if you are referring to the stamina its 27 by the name of " 主人公体力 #27 ". For variables similar to stamina, you have to modify the max value along with the current. Did you try changing the max?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I have the one that is with automatic translator, I never finished it, I will play this one that is full English

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018

Let me know if there is any issue. I just started playing and I don't like restrictions ;)

Save: It's right after Aunt kitchen scene on the first day after introduction.
placed it on save folder and the save is not there to load. how do i do it properly?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes