AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
an album of the S2 previews (in 4k):

And is a preview he posted for Chapter 4. In guess what resolution?
Did I mention the preview?
Are you aware that chroma subsampling applies for all video and not just camera footage? That includes animations too. Also, downsampling as a whole works for both video and images, which is why I used the term multimedia. Did you actually play the game or did you just forget that it has animations too?
Of course, it is wrong to compare video shot on camera and video made by software. It's just as wrong as comparing a sex doll to a real woman. Let's leave the jokes aside.... If you watched the video, you would notice that my words do not contradict it. Why did you mention Color Subsampling, do you want to discuss 4:2:0 or 4:2:2?

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

Of course, it is wrong to compare video shot on camera and video made by software. It's just as wrong as comparing a sex doll to a real woman. Let's leave the jokes aside.... If you watched the video, you would notice that my words do not contradict it. Why did you mention Color Subsampling, do you want to discuss 4:2:0 or 4:2:2?
16B7F6D0-88CD-4D63-AB61-E005AB71DBD9.gif

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lmfao are you guys still arguing about 4k vs 1k. I'm on the side of thinking he does everything in 4k but still just agree to disagree already

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020

You possess the ability to craft drama out of the most mundane circumstances. What is your end goal here? Let the dev do his job as he sees fit.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Most devs do 4k and then downscale for size. How is this even a discussion?
How? well, when more than one person doesn't see eye to eye with each other, they have a discussion about it.

If you mean to say, why is there a discussion happening over this topic, then the answer is

(1:53 - 2:00)

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Is Sonya going to be a LI and why. She seems to be the odd man out. All love interest and potential partners have a connection to the MC. If it be directly or through someone he knows, But Sonya just popped up and boom seems to have fallen for the MC. Is this just a person thrown into the mix just to do it. She just seems out of place in the story.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Is Sonya going to be a LI and why. She seems to be the odd man out. All love interest and potential partners have a connection to the MC. If it be directly or through someone he knows, But Sonya just popped up and boom seems to have fallen for the MC. Is this just a person thrown into the mix just to do it. She just seems out of place in the story.
For a long time, Sonya was the game's cover girl. And one of the approved LIs, I think that hasn't changed.
SGBanner.jpg

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
That's part of her image in the game: that she's not strongly connected to anyone, lonely, aloof, humble, of a different religion.
I think when her time comes, there will be some event that will better connect her and the main character.

I don't really understand Nadya's place in the game, except for the banana jokes.

4.40 star(s) 477 Votes