Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
If you're into silicone I guess :KEK:
I'm actually kind of weird with this, but I don't mind if they are done well. In many cases, they look better than some natural ones / none at all. I don't expect everyone to have the same twisted preferences I do though, so I respect your opinion haha

Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I'm actually kind of weird with this, but I don't mind if they are done well. In many cases, they look better than some natural ones / none at all. I don't expect everyone to have the same twisted preferences I do though, so I respect your opinion haha
I'm not a fan but fake tits can be attractive if done well. The thing with Vic's titties is they look clearly fake and like the bad trashy kind (she's not the only character with this problem) despite actually not being fake. But more power to you if you like it.
Don't let me talk about her nose and lips, they look fake af too...
secretly you want to motorboat them:sneaky:
No thx, those things look hard as stone. The experience would be hardly pleasurable :KEK:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of character looks I never paid much attention to this game development or thread till recently. Did Ocean ever change Bella's looks. I want to assume yes since he can't help but to give everyone bigger tits.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Speaking of character looks I never paid much attention to this game development or thread till recently. Did Ocean ever change Bella's looks. I want to assume yes since he can't help but to give everyone bigger tits.
Meanwhile, a certain Cheeto who hasn't developed at all in that department:
FUCK YOU GOD (Ocean), WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

:ROFLMAO:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
All I know is that sometimes she's gorgeous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While sometimes she's hideous.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
All I know is that sometimes she's gorgeous.
While sometimes she's hideous.
That's very true in real life too, though. Lighting and angles changes people's pictures, even without any filters or anything, a lot. Agreed though, but please don't be too loud, we don't want more time spent on remakes haha :ROFLMAO: :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
That's very true in real life too, though. Lighting and angles changes people's pictures, even without any filters or anything, a lot.
It's an extreme case with Bellchen, can you say the same about any other character in the game? They pretty much stay the same unlike her :whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: Raynare69

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
But you can't actually tell me. Beginning to change my mind about you ;)
You're just trying to bait me into saying nice things about Ocean and his games :ROFLMAO:

I'll refrain from speaking about WiAB because, like I said, it's not really my thing. Story has barely taken off and there isn't anything going on that peaks my interest.

As for SG, I like what little there is of the old game still in there. Before the "wallow in self pity" MC. Before the panic attacks. I like the world, some of the characters and the atmosphere and mood of the game. I like the mystery behind Summer's disappearance. I used to LOVE the bond between Nami and the MC. I used to love the way the story was told, through the eyes of a detached and seemingly uncaring MC before Ocean made him weak and frail and on the verge of mental collapse. I love what little is still there of a grown up story with intrigue and crime and powerful families with old secrets.

That's one of the reasons I praised the book club scene so much. Single best moment in the game since fucking chapter 3. Because it grew the world so much and exposed little tidbits of what I want to see. But dragging all of this down is a mountain of illogical shit that makes no sense. Which doesn't surprise me. It's hard to have a nice flow and continuity when you rework the game so much. Especially when those reworks tone down the emotional weight of the game.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
i'll be quiet but if he ever touches Nami's boobs i'll be loud :)
Please don´t talk about that, Ocean is going to hear you and the boobs increase will come
giphy.gif

That's one of the reasons I praised the book club scene so much. Single best moment in the game since fucking chapter 3. Because it grew the world so much and exposed little tidbits of what I want to see. But dragging all of this down is a mountain of illogical shit that makes no sense. Which doesn't surprise me. It's hard to have a nice flow and continuity when you rework the game so much. Especially when those reworks tone down the emotional weight of the game.
Interesting, for me the bookclub is the thing i dislike more in the game. I mean it was okay, but if i have to compare the bookclub with other scenes then for me is the worst (i was okay with it anyway, just clarifying)

I find it contradictory with his behaviour in the other chapters, somehow i see it like that. I think is the change in just one chapter from being more reserve and without interest in girls to a super "chad" mode with a real capacity to charm milfs.

What i loved in the bookclub was the panick attack, i liked so much the way Ocean turn off the light of the scene and the scene passed from a lightly sitation to a depressive as fuck one.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
That shit is nightmare fuel! Possibly the single worst render in the game if you count out the whole "Nami in the bathroom" scene.

Good luck convincing me she didn't have a boob job in the hospital.
Victoria would look better with small tits and more natural looking nose and lips. Her personality would still be lacking cause it amounts to her having a disability but being optimistic. Nothing more to her.
Enough Vic, wasted potential :Kappa:
I find it contradictory with his behaviour in the other chapters, somehow i see it like that. I think is the change in just one chapter from being more reserve and without interest in girls to a super "chad" mode with a real capacity to charm milfs.
Nika is reserved whilst being confident. What makes him confident despite keeping his cards close to his chest is that he's unapologetically himself. He comes across as polarizing for this, see how he rubs many people the wrong way but others end up getting attracted to him.
The book club showed how good of a schemer and social chameleon he can be, it was a smart move to make the milfs like him for the future.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Victoria would look better with small tits and more natural looking nose and lips. Her personality would still be lacking cause it amounts to her having a disability but being optimistic. Nothing more to her.
Enough Vic, wasted potential :Kappa:

Nika is reserved whilst being confident. What makes him confident despite keeping his cards close to his chest is that he's unapologetically himself. He comes across as polarizing for this, see how he rubs many people the wrong way but others end up getting attracted to him.
The book club showed how good of a schemer and social chameleon he can be, it was a smart move to make the milfs like him for the future.
The book club was pretty bizarre, especially the book they were reading. :KEK:
screenshot0219.png
screenshot0220.png
screenshot0221.png

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
idk as much as I did dislike the book club scene the worst for me is the DnD stuff that is the only thing I will ctrl skip past on replays. ( tho I don't know if that changed any in the rework)

My top 3 for the scenes I disliked the most ( Keep in mind this is before the rework as ive yet to play it)

1. Dnd
2. Book Club
3. The Gym tryout ( tho I suspect i'll be fine with this one when I play the rework, I honestly only hated it because of some of the clothes some the LI wore like Nadia in that transparent one piece it just killed the entire scene for me )

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The book club was pretty bizarre, especially the book they were reading. :KEK:
View attachment 3648468
View attachment 3648469
View attachment 3648470
The book sucked ass, it’s true :KEK:
It was done to show Nika’s despondency toward Charlie for her poor taste, make the milf like him cause they really want to read erotica and give some dialogue with Sasha (which I didn’t like).
idk as much as I did dislike the book club scene the worst for me is the DnD stuff that is the only thing I will ctrl skip past on replays. ( tho I don't know if that changed any in the rework)
DnD is the worst, I skipped through that shit. The Nadia thing in the gym, pure stupid.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The book sucked ass, it’s true :KEK:
It was done to show Nika’s despondency toward Charlie for her poor taste, make the milf like him cause they really want to read erotica and give some dialogue with Sasha (which I didn’t like).

DnD is the worst, I skipped through that shit. The Nadia thing in the gym, pure stupid.
The book club was 80% a waste of time, another 20% was information about Sasha, nojiko,amber.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes