Aug 8, 2023
Wouldn't watching the stream, even if only for a minute or two, tell you it's being worked on?
I’m not talking about the generic art that is being done every stream like slightly better backgrounds. I’m talking about the actual tasks left to do on the tech update; the coding and posing.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
do the admin or the editor mess something up??
Per F95 rules, games that haven't had an update after 18 months receive the "Abandoned" tag regardless of their development status or dev communication. Summertime Saga is still being worked on but the tag will remain until the next actual update, currently projected for sometime around the end of the month.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
I can't be the only one surprised at the impact the Abandoned tag actually had. I was convinced the impact would be nill.

I mean, it might be worth considering reducing the length for an Abandoned tag to 12 months if this is the impact it can have...

Reactions: flynn1986

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I can't be the only one surprised at the impact the Abandoned tag actually had. I was convinced the impact would be nill.

I mean, it might be worth considering reducing the length for an Abandoned tag to 12 months if this is the impact it can have...
Given the short time to roll out, I'd have to imagine that this release structure was something DC and the team had been shopping for a few months prior to announcement. Maybe the nearing of the abandoned tag had some sort of effect in when the announcement occurred, but I think its probably more likely just a coincidence of timing, all things considered. If someone can provide proof that it did impact the decision though, I'll gladly change my tune.

Reactions: Count Morado

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023

Impact? They are still making bank.
1715816174454.png

It's a shame the cowards made the numbers private, though. But that has been the case for a while.

• Angry
Reactions: Antonisimo

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Given the short time to roll out, I'd have to imagine that this release structure was something DC and the team had been shopping for a few months prior to announcement. Maybe the nearing of the abandoned tag had some sort of effect in when the announcement occurred, but I think its probably more likely just a coincidence of timing, all things considered. If someone can provide proof that it did impact the decision though, I'll gladly change my tune.
Releasing a statement about a new update a day after this game got the abandoned tag is diabolical timing.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Releasing a statement about a new update a day after this game got the abandoned tag is diabolical timing.
Even in court that would only serve of circumstantial unless proper proof is given. So unless we get screencaps from a super secret chat between DC and other members of the dev team there's really only one word against the other as far if it's the reason or not.

We honestly don't know.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes