Dappledur

Jul 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kind of feels like a bit of a letdown. But I enjoyed the game overall. This dev is improving with every release, very impressed.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Not sure if someone already post on an other thread and i can't found a thread on the next game :

prev0.jpg

More of Ariel – Hacker Extraordinaire
Hello again to all our supporters. How was your week?
Today we are sharing some more sneak peeks from the first update, this time featuring our hacker extraordinaire, “Ariel”.
In case you missed it in previous posts, you will be able to choose your own custom name for all three main love interests (Ariel, Bella and Vivian).
Progress report:
This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:
Writing: 95%
Renders: 75%
Animations: 5%
Coding: 75%
Other: 50% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

From now until the game is released, we’ll keep you informed of our progress with our preview post each weekend.
Let us know what you think of these new Ariel images in the comments section.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,
MrDots and the Team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kind of feels like a bit of a letdown.
if you didn't open that letter then he doesn't know about that and if you did and showed it to her then end of relationship.

Not sure if someone already post on an other thread and i can't found a thread on the next game :
it doesn't have a thread yet since it's still work in progress and f95 isn't official channel of dots team.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
how is it that in order to get sis ending that you can't be in open relationship with nicole, yet when nicole suggests the open relationship the option to breakup with her has been removed. thus stopping u from getting the sis ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how is it that in order to get sis ending that you can't be in open relationship with nicole, yet when nicole suggests it you break up with her or do not agree.... to break up with her has been removed. which screws up getting sis ending...
you need 300 points with 1st sis to get her ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand the points effect of the game... But the walkthrough states regardless of points the open relationship with nicole can't exist.
well wt says wrong. originally might been so after that rewrite that can't break-up with nic it isn't so.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
well wt says wrong. originally might been so after that rewrite that can't break-up with nic it isn't so.
ok, so based on the walkthrough being wrong... can I sleep with all the women and still only choose sis ending provided I have enuf points?

Poitin

Jul 30, 2022
ok, so based on the walkthrough being wrong... can I sleep with all the women and still only choose sis ending provided I have enuf points?
Yes, there are ways to change the amount of points each character has at the end. Who you finish up with is really up to you

Dappledur

Jul 29, 2020
if you didn't open that letter then he doesn't know about that and if you did and showed it to her then end of relationship.

It's really a minor annoyance, and as I said before I quite enjoyed the game otherwise.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes