starkj

May 17, 2022
I don't want full on realism. Just not endless lines of text from the MC as he goes over, in detail, everything he has done and will do and makes plans to sit down and have a lengthy conversation about a KISS!

I want to see how this game ends, but on the flip side, I don't know if I can survive it. ;)
Agree, there's too much meaningless dialogue and monologues in this dev's games, if you dont play these games by update, it can be very overwhelming with so much dialogue. Wish they cut out a bit of it in the next game but somehow i doubt it.

Reactions: Night Hacker

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't want full on realism. Just not endless lines of text from the MC as he goes over, in detail, everything he has done and will do and makes plans to sit down and have a lengthy conversation about a KISS!
To be fair, this probably is in part due to episodic development model: when players are expected to wait for 2-3 months (or more) between updates, these monologues are effectively recaps of what has happened last time, which help to bring people up to speed. Obv. not too great for completed product, though.

(also, if you're cynical, to pad episode length, but, hey)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Still playing through this and the following dialog made me go "huh?"

View attachment 3642239

...it was starting to get cold... so she put it in the fridge... yeah, that'll keep it warm! :ROFLMAO:
Not sure what you don't understand?

She made food.
MC didn't eat it.
It got cold.
She put it in the fridge.
Now it won't get bad.

Don't you have a fridge, where you put your leftovers?
Like come on dude... :KEK:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Got to this scene today which made me laugh my butt off. Still chuckling at it. It's when he dreams about sleeping with his sister/not-sister (I have incest turned off) and her mother and his "sister" catches him with her. My MC is named "Neil", I named her "Hailey"... though I don't think it shows up in this...

screenshot0125.jpg
screenshot0126.jpg

:D :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Reactions: haunter22

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
show me a game where mc isn't.
Pretty rare. Not sure why they like to do that. Maybe it would be interesting to just make one where the MC actually is mentally retarded. We have ones where the MC is working on a degree in quantum physics and acts like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pretty rare. Not sure why they like to do that. Maybe it would be interesting to just make one where the MC actually is mentally retarded. We have ones where the MC is working on a degree in quantum physics and acts like that.
on all games i have played mc has been more or less idiot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, my personal favourite, you're nekkid with a hot girl, she asks him to fuck her and he says "are you sure?" LMAO... I want to do my own VN which makes fun of these. Maybe where he is instantly banging away in her while simultaneously saying "are you sure?" :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
well on 1 game mc rejected that offer cause girl was virgin and not in full mind (mc had just rescued her from rapimg).

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
View attachment 21b0b4133d6544e8b2a898001781760a-Ariel_promotional_video.mp4

May 19, 2024 07:00 pm
Ariel... The Nerdy Goddess

Hello again to all of our supporters!

Not long to go now before we release the first update of our brand-new game, “Thief of Hearts”.

We’ll have more concrete details on all of this very soon.

But before we get to that, we have some special preview images of Ariel to share with you all.

These are some bonus images that we have created, and for those of you who were tuned into the Golden Globes a few years back, you’ll be able to see where the inspiration for these renders came from ;)

One thing we haven’t done yet with our preview posts is share a promotional video featuring the nerdy-cutie, Ariel.

We’ve finally managed to do that, and you can check out our new teaser promotional video attached below.

Let us know your thoughts about today's Ariel preview post in the comments section.

If you haven’t yet, you can view our promotional videos here:

Additionally, we encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to our freshly launched YouTube Channel

By doing so, you'll gain access to our existing videos and be among the first to preview our upcoming releases before anyone else!

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 95%

Renders: 93%

Animations: 20%

Coding: 93%

Other: 60% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

All the scenes in the game are pretty much done, but we're currently going through all of them to fix any renders that we know could be better.

We’re also checking for any potholes while polish the scenes so that they are the very best that they can be.

From now until the game is released, we’ll keep you informed of our progress with our preview post each weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,

MrDots and the Team

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes