bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
The Guide- and Walkthrough Links for Chapter 2 still seem to be down. At least I am getting a notification saying that the files are no longer availabe since the accound has been banned.
Can somebody please reupload those?

cxx, you helped me out once already but those guides sadly don't go until the end of season 2 only to week 8. Nevertheless, thank you for those, got me pretty far :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's why it's better to use wt-mod since wt-pdf links might vanish.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sunshine Love Chapter 1 - All Guides & Walkthroughs
- - -

Sunshine Love Chapter 2 - Walkthrough/Doughnut WT/Peeping Tom WT
WALKTHROUGH:
- - -

Doughnut WT:
- - -

Peeping Tom WT:
- - -

Sunshine Love Chapter 3 - Walkthrough/Doughnut WT/Peeping Tom WT
WALKTHROUGH:
- - -

Doughnut WT:
- - -

Peeping Tom WT:
- - -

If something is down @ Me or quote this post and let me know what.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Guide- and Walkthrough Links for Chapter 2 still seem to be down. At least I am getting a notification saying that the files are no longer availabe since the accound has been banned.
Can somebody please reupload those?

cxx, you helped me out once already but those guides sadly don't go until the end of season 2 only to week 8. Nevertheless, thank you for those, got me pretty far :)
that's why it's better to use wt-mod since wt-pdf links might vanish.
Just report if its the OP where the links are down, we will try to reupload them. I now added a few hoster for Ch 1 and 2.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I was waiting for the game to be finished to play it when i randomly stumbled upon a ''comment war'' about a possible NTRish scenario between the Sis and Victoria, but i read in the changelog that the devs have supposedly fixed it. Is it true?

I'm still on chapter one and i thought that Vicky was gonna be i nice side-romance alongside the main one with the Sis, but from what i read Vicky's character change alot from ch1 to ch3 just to make the scene work.

I don't want to cause anymore drama (i stopped reading after 5 pages of that crap), i would just like some clarification on the matter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or simply use the build-in ingame walkthrough ;)
if they don't want to use mod then why would they want to use ingame wt?

Just report if its the OP where the links are down, we will try to reupload them. I now added a few hoster for Ch 1 and 2.
did that twice, 1st time when that same person requested wt-pdf and 2nd time today.

I was waiting for the game to be finished to play it when i randomly stumbled upon a ''comment war'' about a possible NTRish scenario between the Sis and Victoria, but i read in the changelog that the devs have supposedly fixed it. Is it true?
well older sis and vicky have girls night out and end up rekindling old flame when they were in college and some saw that as ntr so now it's optional but doing it leads to 3some with them (and who the fuck would turn down 3some with 2 hot girls?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
did that twice, 1st time when that same person requested wt-pdf and 2nd time today.
Thats the first time I saw a report for missing WT PDF. Maybe you missed the send button or something like that the first time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thats the first time I saw a report for missing WT PDF. Maybe you missed the send button or something like that the first time.
well he got donuts etc from k2cash links but wt-pdf was bit short. could been ch1 too.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
well he got donuts etc from k2cash links but wt-pdf was bit short. could been ch1 too.
Hmm, well I think I found the right ones. They should not go down anymore anyways now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If they go down I will just reupload them. And the pixeldrain links will never go down (except if Pixeldrain dies)
that's what i was saying, 1st nopy, then zippy and then anonfiles.

akira800

Jun 16, 2022
just finish french translation of SL2
je viens enfin de finir la traduction de SL 2
elle est dispo sur ma page juste ici
n'hésitez pas a me remonter les erreurs car le fichier texte est tellement énorme.
J'attaque la partie 3

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nov 12, 2023 06:00 pm
Lovers In Japan

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Another weekend, another preview from our last-ever update of Sunshine Love!

This time, we are focusing on the Yuki ending - the highly intelligent girl who decided that Sunshine Bay was no longer for her, and felt now was the right time to go traveling and to also visit some family overseas.

If you played Yuki’s path up until the end of the last update, you’ll be aware that she had no plans to return, and that she had purchased a one-way ticket to Japan.

The two of you had certainly grown close during your time in town, even more so after her father, Mister Roshi, passed on.

So how badly do you want to see and maybe even be with Yuki?

Would you be willing to give up everything you’ve achieved just to see that pretty smile of hers again?

So how do you get this specific ending?

There will be certain paths and selections that you will have to make to be able to view and play the Yuki conclusion.

If you have the game walkthrough, then it will help you to find every game ending that will be included in this final release.

Take a look at the tier options to see which ones contain the Game Walkthrough.

Has Yuki caught your attention more than the other characters in the game?

Or has another girl caught your eye and you’re hoping to end up with them instead?

Let us know your thoughts and feelings about the potential game endings in the comments section below.

We’ve recently created our own Twitter and TikTok pages and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special rolling image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

We don’t have a release date confirmed for the final update yet, but we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

We’ll have some previews from another one of our game endings next weekend.

Have a great week everyone,

Mrdots

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes