Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
I played version v0.88.4 of this game and finished it in less than an hour. It's a great game so far and I'm looking forward to the final version of it. The plant boss was kind of easy compared to the first one in my opinion. Sometimes the melee attack doesn't work on the flies for some reason. What I would like to see is some plot/story like: How did it start? How can you get infected?
Showing how students transform from humans to zombies, also some more background static npc's as the zombie girl riding on top of the boy or the girl on girl in the bathroom stall. It is a school afterall so there should be some more students :)
there gonna be a news abt it soon (i hope) though its not gonna make sense if jashinn not put some cutscene or smth since the game was hella good but the game progress was about 80% so far (SC: Jashinn himself) so lets wait a little longer but one thing for sure is this dev never disappointing us until now so im looking forward for the story and plot behind what happen here

アズマ

Apr 2, 2022
what "command thingy"?
You can open the console command functionality by clicking on the image location.
You can cancel the mosaic by typing "C 0".
(Please be careful as the command will not respond correctly unless there is a space key between C and 0.)

Please check this site for more details.

Reactions: tetasricas

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
From the recent replies Jashin made in his post regarding on the game, the game is expected to be finished in May or June. It might be possible that the game might be finished in May but if he needs more time maybe in June. But it will probably be in June, since he needs to add the final content and also finish the CG animations. So probably in June...

Reactions: Valk3r and ZX7H

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
From the recent replies Jashin made in his post regarding on the game, the game is expected to be finished in May or June. It might be possible that the game might be finished in May but if he needs more time maybe in June. But it will probably be in June, since he needs to add the final content and also finish the CG animations. So probably in June...
As someone who also likes to do creative things, I'm thinking probably June, slipping towards later in the month.

Doubly so since there do seem to be a fair number of bug fixes to still pull off, and I also get the feeling they would probably want to add something more to the game after the cliff hanger the demo ended on.

Zededd2000

Feb 7, 2021
The Bepin cheat plugin doesn't seem to be working in v0.88.4. No difference to interface (the box in the corner does not appear)

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Looks like you teleported syahata to the scene where she's getting fucked by the horse.
One is the cutcsene, the other is the one you can control.

It's the same as with this one

If you change your "scene" number in your save file to I think it was 38, you get teleported to the bug hole, and if you go to the left, another Syahata is getting fucked by the spider so you can watch your Syahata masturbate to the Syahata that is having lovey dovey sex with the spider. Absolute win

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you collect her items then destroy the web blocking the entrance to the outside then go to the bound Syahata, both girls will combine into one. Then after you're given free control again, you can go out while still bound since you already destroyed the web. You will also exit the hole still bound and can't fight back, only able to move slowly to be fucked again by the spiders waiting outside

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kirisame Kaizer

May 8, 2021
you mean your Syahata got soft locked into staring at that horse action? (You can't move) Or whats your issue?
Not soft locked, she can roam freely. Just find it kinda funny tbh.
In my game, the cutscene has a yellow bar appeared (the anti horny bar) and I just got the bug.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Jashinn! let us, PLEASE let us be able to mod your complete game so we can fix (99% add, there's really nothing to fix apart from the animation from the sex scene that doesn't loop with no animation when restarting the H-attack) and/or add to it! parasite in city has modders for their game ;-;. man i really just want the animations to loop, everything else i suggested was just a cherry on top (to me at least).

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Not soft locked, she can roam freely. Just find it kinda funny tbh.
In my game, the cutscene has a yellow bar appeared (the anti horny bar) and I just got the bug.
Ah I didnt play the new update yet, so I didnt notice that was her getting fucked lol

4.40 star(s) 63 Votes