MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I've been gone for some time and there's NO update? Tragic.

Also, I'm immensely disappointed there was no high lust scene with the horse (if you opt out of hiding), like there is with the sewer tentacle. Also, I wish/hope he'll add some type of GO scene for the spider and horse if they come back.

Edit: I also hope there's a GOS for the 'Barnacle' enemy. The way it flows through her is fucking amazing. I want to see her expression for each scene... Fuck it's so good.

Last edited:
Reactions: kmarATE

SpicyLemon

Jul 28, 2022
I've been gone for some time and there's NO update? Tragic.

Also, I'm immensely disappointed there was no high lust scene with the horse (if you opt out of hiding), like there is with the sewer tentacle. Also, I wish/hope he'll add some type of GO scene for the spider and horse if they come back.

Edit: I also hope there's a GOS for the 'Barnacle' enemy. The way it flows through her is fucking amazing. I want to see her expression for each sence... Fuck it's so good.
There's a barnacle? Y can't I remember, what does it look like?

EIEIO

May 11, 2024
I hope he adds a grenade launcher.

Also the game could use a tooltip explaining that you can aim the stick up/down.

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
So, I'm not good at programming by any stretch? (Never done it before, in fact...) But I got bored and started trying to learn how to modify the game in DNSpy, since that's apparently best for Unity. Namely, I wanted to modify how the H animations loop in-game. And after some struggling (and crashing the game after some mistakes), I actually figured it out and managed to get every enemy H animation to loop!

Sure, it's not any new animations. It just cycles back to the "stage 2" animations for those that don't have an extra one. But...Got it working, and even made the ones that can deal damage do so after each "finish". (Save for the Christmas ones, which came without it already despite already looping.) They seem to loop surprisingly well, too, which is nice to see! Overall, every enemy can now keep going at you until you break free. Or run out of HP, which will start the applicable Game Over animations.

If anyone wants the modified dll, and if it's allowed, I can attach it to a reply here! Just keep in mind that it won't work on any updates (It is made for v0.88.4 only!), and I'm unsure if it'll work for the mobile version.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
So, I'm not good at programming by any stretch? (Never done it before, in fact...) But I got bored and started trying to learn how to modify the game in DNSpy, since that's apparently best for Unity. Namely, I wanted to modify how the H animations loop in-game. And after some struggling (and crashing the game after some mistakes), I actually figured it out and managed to get every enemy H animation to loop!

Sure, it's not any new animations. It just cycles back to the "stage 2" animations for those that don't have an extra one. But...Got it working, and even made the ones that can deal damage do so after each "finish". (Save for the Christmas ones, which came without it already despite already looping.) They seem to loop surprisingly well, too, which is nice to see! Overall, every enemy can now keep going at you until you break free. Or run out of HP, which will start the applicable Game Over animations.

If anyone wants the modified dll, and if it's allowed, I can attach it to a reply here! Just keep in mind that it won't work on any updates (It is made for v0.88.4 only!), and I'm unsure if it'll work for the mobile version.
sure send it over, appreciate the work

Reactions: SpookySylv

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Dew it! If you want people to be more confident in trying it, just attach a virustotal link.
These types of mods are always cool, especially when they give us more fap time. I fucking hate when scenes are too quick and we can't control when to advance or repeat them. My cannon takes a while to fire...

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
Alright! The file is attached here, and includes a README on how to install! And, I was of the same mindset. The animations are fantastic, but too short to appreciate! And it always bugged me that, save for bosses, only the mutants and Christmas enemies could keep going. In what way would it make sense for them to stop if you're not trying to break free?

Anyway, the modded file's here. I swear it's clean, and should have any issues ironed out. Hope you guys like it! I may do the same for the last update if it's needed!

View attachment Syahata - Looping Seggs Mod.rar

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes