5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
you can add more monsters in future as well.nice game
Adding different types of monsters is definitely in our plans
Art looks pretty good even if rough around the edges, what's in previews is quite hot, anal (y)
Gonna put this one in bookmarks for now and check it out once it's a few updates in
Also a forum tip for the dev: if you haven't already, you can open a ticket for a developer badge. Also you can (and should) respond to multiple posts in one, just press reply on each (or use multi quote, but I'm not sure how that thing works exactly)
Thanks for the feedback! I've already opened a ticket for the developer badge, but it seems they haven't seen it yet. Appreciate the tip about responding to multiple posts at once. We'll make sure to streamline our communication moving forward.

IceCrowStudio

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Can we get a list of planned tags?
Our current planned tags/kinks, besides the ones that are already shown, include: Animated, Creampie, Dilf, Futa/trans (avoidable), Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lesbian, X-ray, Interracial, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy (avoidable), Prostitution, Slave, Sleep Sex, Titfuck. Please note that our planned tags could change over time.

We've also received some messages asking about the addition of Bestiality. While the Bestiality kink is still under consideration, we're not yet 100% certain about adding it. However, we're definitely exploring the possibility. And if we end up adding it, it will most likely be in the form of a mod or a patch specifically for the F95zone forum, as Patreon strictly forbids it from what we've read.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Love the start of your game. Now, that I have played it, just as I said in my earlier comment, let's corrupt this whore/slut to the max. I want to see her working in the tavern with everybody trying to get a piece of her. Of course, she has to find the scepter too, but, that can wait, lol. I would like to see her get nasty.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
"Gain access to a special version of the game featuring exclusive extra scenes."

I've never been a fan of this practice, to lock parts of a game behind a paywall, of which Forbidden Fruit/Lyndaria are some the worst offenders. It's also asking for your build releases to get uploaded here instantly.

Reactions: IceCrowStudio

IceCrowStudio

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
"Gain access to a special version of the game featuring exclusive extra scenes."

I've never been a fan of this practice, to lock parts of a game behind a paywall, of which Forbidden Fruit/Lyndaria are some the worst offenders. It's also asking for your build releases to get uploaded here instantly.
About the build releases, I will be uploading them myself here instantly. When we wrote "public," we meant on itch.io. As for the extra scenes, it is a way to reward our supporters and thank them.

IceCrowStudio

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I joined your patreon, expecting to find the not-demo version of the game, but i didn't find it.
Hello, The none demo version of our game which is going to be v0.1 will be released later this month, with the special version for our subscribers. If you want a refund for your subscription just let me know and i will do it right away. :giggle:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Hello, The none demo version of our game which is going to be v0.1 will be released later this month, with the special version for our subscribers. If you want a refund for your subscription just let me know and i will do it right away. :giggle:
No, no need. I'd rather have the 0.1 actually.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3421821

Overview:
In her twenties, Jane, burdened by financial struggles, discovers a chance for redemption: Eldrith, a realm teeming with lust and desire. Tasked with retrieving a valuable artifact to secure her future, she faces a perilous journey. Will Jane resist Eldrith's seductive temptations, or will she lose herself to its depths?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: IceCrowStudio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Excellent start, good luck. Any idea as to when the next update will be available? I want to get Sylvara working like a slut at the tavern.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I'd love her just to work naked at the bar and enjoying it. Groping, sitting on someone's lap, that sort of things. However, I'm not interested in the so-manieth rape train game. As far as I'm concerned, subtlety is key.

• Red Heart

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Great demo so far! I hope there will be some variety and interactivity with side quests or jobs in the future, having such a nice setup for a female protag game alone is really good though. Wish you good luck on the development!

• Red Heart

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Dear Sylvara Fans,
We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to take a moment to share some important news regarding the future direction of our game development.
After much reflection and consideration, we have decided to shift our focus away from "Sylvara: The Slut of Edlrith." While we appreciate the support and interest many of you have shown for the game, we understand and apologize that it's not exactly aligned with the type of projects we want to devote our time and creativity to.
Instead, we're excited to announce a new direction for our studio. We'll be focusing on creating shorter games that we can complete and release on a monthly basis. These games will allow us to explore a wider range of themes and gameplay mechanics while maintaining a consistent schedule of content delivery.
We understand and apologize that this change may not be what some of you were expecting, and we want to acknowledge that. We anticipate that there may be some who choose to unsubscribe from our Patreon as a result, and we want to assure you that we understand and respect that decision.
However, we also want to emphasize that we're not abandoning our Patreon supporters. While we work on these new games, we'll continue to share behind-the-scenes updates, concept art, and other exclusive content with you. Your support means the world to us, and we're committed to keeping you engaged and involved every step of the way.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support as we embark on this new chapter. We can't wait to share our upcoming projects with you and continue this journey together.
Sincerely,
IceCrowStudio
Not surprised tbh.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I too am skeptical about it. Let's see where this will go... Real shame, though, that they abandoned this game. I was so looking forward to its progression.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes