Unity Tales of Exorcist [Demo] [Drib Calculator]

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In a modern-fantasy world where the line between living and death is always thinner than one could imagine, people no longer have faith in exorcists. A boy from a long-traditional exorcism family - who doesn’t believe in it, takes a chance to give up his ancestor’s inheritance and makes his own choice for the far future. Will this decision lead him to a different life, despite the fact that he has potential to become the strongest exorcist to ever exist, or will the bloodline continue?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Drib Calculator -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Asian dev? Broken English (even the title) and it's pretty weird having to read dialogs bottom to top.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Asian dev? Broken English (even the title) and it's pretty weird having to read dialogs bottom to top.
Judging by one character wearing áo dài, and another one named "Hạnh."
They're most likely Vietnamese, and due to their pronunciation system, they usually have some trouble learning English.

But honestly? There's a lot potential in the character design and their culture, so I don't really mind.
1704392028848.png

Reactions: rKnight

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The talking busts just look weird I have to wait for reviews on this one as the screenshots don't look interesting.

StaverBoar

Jul 22, 2019
in room 4 when he meets the after she says was a shaman befoe she died, the speech bubbles are backwards
After you say that you will help her move on, empty room needs better hint to find box
Talking with guard doesn't track he answers questions that i didnt say like i said going to dispose of it,
his response says to bring it back when done with it. did puzzle got to room answered question., then
the game exited to menu, had no way to save...yet