3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
HAVE MY PRAYERS FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED?!?!

Judging from the screenshots, it'll probably sate my hunger for tentacle based games, but will probably not scratch the itch of breeding a generic fantasy world with my tentacular spawn.

Still gonna download it anyway, hope my brick handles it okay.

Aug 25, 2017
Real-time 3D film
Control the animation with mouse movements
Please report any missing tags.
Bob69 Do you do anything at all to figure out what a game might like before uploading? This is 3D Animation, not 2DCG. Either reading the description that you copied over to here or taking more than one second to look at the screenshots would tell you that it's animated, not still images.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bob69 Do you do anything at all to figure out what a game might like before uploading? This is 3D Animation, not 2DCG. Either reading the description that you copied over to here or taking more than one second to look at the screenshots would tell you that it's animated, not still images.
While I am only 90% sure, my tags are correct. Did you read our Tag rules by any chance?
I used 2DCG cause to me it looks like hand drawn, but someone else told me it could be blender? I honestly don't know and couldn't find informations on it. I will go with what he said and change it to 3DCG, as I can't really make it out tbh.

Also it also doesn't get a 2D Game or 3D Game tag as both of those require you to be able to control the model, no I am not sure about this one but we refer to that tag only if you can run around with the model (like for example a RPGM game).

Animated tag is there.

Btw I did not only read the stuff but also played it for 5 mins :HideThePain: shocking I know.

Last edited:

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
While I am only 90% sure, my tags are correct. Did you read our Tag rules by any chance?
I used 2DCG cause to me it looks like hand drawn, but someone else told me it could be blender? I honestly don't know and couldn't find informations on it. I will go with what he said and change it to 3DCG, as I can't really make it out tbh.

Also it also doesn't get a 2D Game or 3D Game tag as both of those require you to be able to control the model, no I am not sure about this one but we refer to that tag only if you can run around with the model (like for example a RPGM game).

Animated tag is there.

Btw I did not only read the stuff but also played it for 5 mins :HideThePain: shocking I know.
Bro you need more exercise with 3D experience :sneaky:
Thank you your work :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Maybe I've just got my expectations set way too high, but... this is genuinely kinda boring. I guess it is exactly what it says on the tin—it's a bunch of tentacles... in a dungeon. Real GOTY contender here, folks. It's not even the whole "real-time 3D film" bit that bothers me, more so that the... game? ...movie? ...the program is just feeding us crumbs of what it could be ultimately capable of.
  • You're capable of bending the girl's arms and legs a little bit, but are mostly locked into four default poses.
  • You can amputate her arms and legs, but it's all or nothing; can't do any elbow- or knee-down amputations.
  • The start of a character creator and dress-up simulator is there, but you can really only alter hair and skin colors.
  • Even the tentacles are mildly disappointing—no oral penetration, no all-the-way-through, the faintest of belly bulges... on the key selling point of your game, the thing that literally takes up half of the title, you cop out there?
I kinda hope that "v.1.0" doesn't equate to "final", or that this is simply the precursor to a much bigger and more expansive project, because this has so much latent potential just sitting there being squandered.

On the plus side, if you take away all the tentacles, you can make her do some sick kung-fu poses.

1716296598922.png 1716296864338.png 1716296980108.png 1716297310623.png

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Still gonna download it anyway, hope my brick handles it okay.
Works on my laptop, which sucked ass attempting to run that 3D model-based Orc Masseuse game. hopefully it works on your end.
On the plus side, if you take away all the tentacles, you can make her do some sick kung-fu poses.

View attachment 3656627 View attachment 3656638 View attachment 3656648 View attachment 3656671
Lol, I knew I wasn't the only one who saw the potential for action figure fun. *coughs
FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF [redacted], YOU TOO CAN FORCE AN ELVEN ADVENTURER TO PERFORM REALISTIC-KARATE-CHOPPING-ACTION(TM)! ORDER TODAY!

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Bob69 Well I can tell you this; it is in fact 3D game with cellshaded style, so the 3DCG tag might be also wrong there buddy. That said though it's not like matters much since other than the model art style, there's much to be done in the game (then again it's quite light weight on unpack so not expecting GTA5 level of gameplay anytime soon)

As looking at the pictures of gdrocker, if anyone wonders how to uncensor this, just use the universal demosaic remover and standar BepInEx.

Aug 25, 2017

Animated tag is there.

Well, the term "CG" on hentai sites is a little confusing since it seems to mean "Computer Graphics" which is not very specific, but I've only ever seen it used to refer to still images. On this site, both the current tag rules and the most recent (relatively speaking) proposed tag list define 3DCG as a use of "pre-rendered" images, and 2DCG as "drawn" images. This "game" (better defined as a simulator) does not have any pre-rendered images at all as far as I can tell, 3D or 2D; only procedural animations based on 3D models. Thus, I find it difficult to believe you did play the game for several minutes and 1) didn't think to add the Animated tag (which wasn't there when I left my first comment), and 2) thought that 2DCG was appropriate to describe this game.

It really does look like you just glanced at the screenshots and skimmed over the game's description on whatever site it was originally posted on without playing the game or even thinking very hard about what was presented. Either that, or you haven't read the tag rules because in any case, you have definitely applied them incorrectly.

phoe_3772

Dec 6, 2022
The game is pretty good, something I would like in future updates.
that more outfits be added for the character.
May the game have more scenes.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
It's called toon shading....

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes