• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
During the summer vacation, you control the main character and explore freely. From her own town to neighboring towns, to the high school she attends, to bustling city centers and dilapidated ports, to vacation beaches and vacation homes. Meet different people, find interesting summer part-time jobs, and face different consequences after the summer vacation is over.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Original Title: あの夏-美涵の夏休み
Developer: 七十七 -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Ah yes, the wife that will do anything it takes to help her husband. Not so different from certain people(can't find the word(s)). Still, if she only does it as a facade(while she is working) just to help her husband; because she is indeed loves him(and she is tenacious), a welcome game to pay. Assuming...

Ejji

Nov 23, 2017
It is grindy. All events depend on stats and clothes. And i noticed that in some moments during one event mc is wearing t shirt and in the next frame she is in uniform. Yes it is focused on exhibitionism. And incest tag is certainly needed. Also i noticed that for the majority of events high exhibitionism parameter is needed (50 and above).

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Man, how is the artist going to draw heavy boobs like that, with nipples that look like faucets, and there's no lactation or pregnancy in the game? What a shame.

Leviafan2_0

Jan 8, 2018
Idk game has all that I like "Exhibitionism", "Clothes changing", "Not the worst drawing" But the more I played, the sadder I felt, maybe the music wasn't like that or the situation itself was completely fucked up. It's like I'm in a laminar space.

Reactions: Banshee96
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes