Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
hmmm nice game so far, congratz for a good work, are those fetishes for the long run or you will add more? if so will those new fetishes be optional? you know...

Reactions: SLim_Games

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Very promising start. Looking forward for the next updates to see what direction it goes.
The nurse is my favorite girl thus far.

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
Awesome rewrite and fixes for the first part. Really loving the overall look. Both the 'mom' and 'sister' are gorgeous. I am looking forward to how this develops.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Why leave the relationship you have with the two girls up to the player? I mean it's clearly mother and sister.
I tried entering "Wife" and "Daughter" to see it if worked and it just doesn't fit the text.
Or even something like Older Sister/Younger Sister or Aunt/Cousin don't work due to how the older one talks about the father.

Is it just a way of avoiding Patreon's new thought police rules?

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Why leave the relationship you have with the two girls up to the player? I mean it's clearly mother and sister.
I tried entering "Wife" and "Daughter" to see it if worked and it just doesn't fit the text.
Or even something like Older Sister/Younger Sister or Aunt/Cousin don't work due to how the older one talks about the father.

Is it just a way of avoiding Patreon's new thought police rules?
Basically yes.. I might change it to a non incest version with lewd patcher ... I tried to make look like she's talking about his father. I might change the lines a bit to make it better. The thing is that his father has an important role in the game.
Thanks for pointing that out. I only tried it with mother and sister. I will reread it and try to improve the text.. If I can not make it logical I might change it so you can patch it into incest yourself. I just tried this new system so I don't have to do so much work and do this extra step too.. I already don't have a lot of time to work on the game and I don't want to waste too much time to make it patreon friendly ;) but if it's not possible this way it will be changed.

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
Would be interesting to see how a lesbian scene would come about. Would they be putting on a show for the MC or does he spy them doing it. Either way, I think I will enjoy.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Basically yes.. I might change it to a non incest version with lewd patcher ... I tried to make look like she's talking about his father. I might change the lines a bit to make it better. The thing is that his father has an important role in the game.
Thanks for pointing that out. I only tried it with mother and sister. I will reread it and try to improve the text.. If I can not make it logical I might change it so you can patch it into incest yourself. I just tried this new system so I don't have to do so much work and do this extra step too.. I already don't have a lot of time to work on the game and I don't want to waste too much time to make it patreon friendly ;) but if it's not possible this way it will be changed.
im confused is this a latest version? because it was on latest update

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes