Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Curious but where did u got those 2 from? Is it the one TJ888 recompiled?
It is something i grabbed from here, but i do not remember exactly. It is Android 1.07 uncensored english version. Both normal and dev versions in the zip file.

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Thank you. The one i uploaded will stop working in a few days. But i keep the apk preserved just in case. I also have 1.04 version which works better on some phones, but is missing some small things and fixes.
newer version is certainly good enough, there no addition for underwear tough

Leoncunju

Mar 23, 2024
If it still doesnt work, it may has some problem of yours. Cause its already tested on me. Literally its work on me

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017
Zomb already said the progress reports were going to go back and forth between Dog Princess and Lost Life so this isn't surprising, of course still a bit disappointing though. See you all in 2 more months, hoping for a Q3 release.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Ok i have some small tips thought, anyone that has some problem like android 13 that cause black screen when you try to running the dog princess latest version on android. The solution is just use the F1VM and running it there. I think F1VM is the best solution for android 13 problem

Literally im android 13 user too, and earlier i use F1VM to run GameGuardian and Cheat engine that has not supposed work on android 13 but its literally work on F1VM

The step to run the dog princess on android 13 using F1VM
1. Search F1VM on chrome and download it on original website
2. After complete instalation, running it and wait 2-5 minutes
3. After waiting, skip all the tutorial
4. Complete all permission
5. Turn off the playstore
6. Click add apps button below the screen on F1VM
7. Select the dog princess app (make sure you already downloaded the dog princess apk on your original device)
8. And then running it !!

Or you can watch the tutorial on youtube instead

This F1VM make the game run more smooth too

CMIIW. Hope its work
TLDW: this sounds like a bot shilling a piece of malshit. please do not install this program except for forensics analysis.

A foss replacement software that may serve this purpose is virtualxposed, available from the fdroid store, though I haven't tested it specifically.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

you... either have a really bad sense of technical security, or you are affiliated with the program you have mentioned.

going by the bad english and the newish account, I would be guessing you're a bot, but ya never know.

so here is an internet opsec tutorial.

1. chinese companies are required by law to backdoor in some shape or form their apps.
2. google plays malware check will reject the more extreme cases of this.
3. this chinese app either isn't on the google play store, or it has been region blocked to china only and I can't find it, both of which are very bad signs, considering it used to be on the google play store.

so... ya you should uninstall the app and wipe your device after backing up important files and login credentials to a different system, and then you should flash an open source operating system to your android device, like lineageos or calyx os.

then you should verify that non of your backed up files were tampered with to have any traces of malware, and you should change your login credentials and start to keep track of them using a foss password manager like keepass.

or if that all sounds like something a paranoid schizephranic would do to your monkey brain, you should just wipe the apps data, uninstall it, and pretend it never existed on your phone, and what's another backdoor on your phone even going to do, the governments spies on everyone anyway... ~pessimistic sigh~

oh shit "monkey brain" actually sounds bad in the context so I would like to clarify that I meant it in the way that a monkey is bad at using tech and not in a racist way, I might despise the chinese government but I'm not a racist.

though I do have to admit that calling you a monkey brain might be a bit more insulting than I intented... for the monkeys, that is.

or you could keep it installed like an idiot, it's your choice :).

if anyone wants an actually good app for the purpose you listed tho, I would recommend virtualxposed from the f-droid store, it's got it's source code on github and 15k stars, so It's probably been vetted enough to be trustworthy.

and for anyone who thinks I was a bit harsh towards this person, remember this:

"if it looks like, smells like shit, and tastes like shit, then the person who tried to feed it to you is probably a piece of shit, a scat enthusiast, or a dumb child." - linylo, 2024

* oh right, before I forget I should probably report this bot for probable malware advertising.

devman

Apr 24, 2018
Hey friends, first time posting here, i got a little problem with this game, i'm getting a blank screen at the language selection in the beginning, it's not possible to select anything, thus i'm stuck. Any solution>?
1713103778703.png

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes