• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The dirty gynodoctor's fertilization clinic, an Unreal Engine 4 Adult Sex Game

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Hi
I want to announce my adult game project. It´s early days, but I have a pre beta technical preview ready.

Game concept:
You are a dirty minded and scrupulous gynecologist and run your own fertilization clinic. Lucky for you there are a lot of sexy girls out there with all of their sexual problems and desires that needs help to get impregnated and with other related issues. Offcourse you will do EVERYTHING possible to help out these “poor” girls. You will even get payed for your “hard work” and as you make more money you will be able to expand your clinic, and buy more “tools of the trade”. You also may be so successful that you could hire an assistant or more.
I see endless possibilities around this scenario.

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Why?
I have played a lot of adult games troughout the years. Always liked Japanese style games, but western adult games is usually somewhat disappointing. For both genres I have missed more interactivity based on physical simulation and especially more realistic pussy graphics and physics. The games tends to be built around “static” animations and turn the speed up and down.
With emerging new game technology and advances in both VR and physical simulations, may be the time is right for creating a more dynamic and physics based adult game.

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Download:
You can download the censored pre beta preview here:

You can follow the development on my web page here:

If you like my concept you can support me here:

I hope you will find it interesting, thank you! :)

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Fertility clinic or fertilization clinic? Sry, my english is very bad :/

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
You can undress down to underwear in the demo. I did´t want to post a open public demo with full nudity. If you patron the project I will send you link to the uncensored version.
Really !? Just curious ! Why you didn't want to post the demo with full nudity ? Usually is vice versa...if you wanna lure patrons.

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Really !? Just curious ! Why you didn't want to post the demo with full nudity ? Usually is vice versa...if you wanna lure patrons.
Thank you for your feedback!

It´s not my goal to lure anyone. I hope the model I have set up will act somewhat as an age verification and for my part at least will prevent it from getting into hands of minors, as it is obviously an adult game.

Its a ridiculous amount of work building a game and it is also expensive. I´m serious about this. I only use high quality assets and pay for all of them, and also all software licensing fees that I need. I hope people will find it interesting and would like to support it. For those who do, I like to reward them with more functionality. I think and hope this is a fair approach.

That said, it´s also a lot of fun making a game! And all positive feedback is welcome and motivating. :)

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
Thank you for your feedback!

It´s not my goal to lure anyone. I hope the model I have set up will act somewhat as an age verification and for my part at least will prevent it from getting into hands of minors, as it is obviously an adult game.

Its a ridiculous amount of work building a game and it is also expensive. I´m serious about this. I only use high quality assets and pay for all of them, and also all software licensing fees that I need. I hope people will find it interesting and would like to support it. For those who do, I like to reward them with more functionality. I think and hope this is a fair approach.

That said, it´s also a lot of fun making a game! And all positive feedback is welcome and motivating. :)
If you say so !...Good luck !

Reactions: sansusername

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I can only speak for myself, although I supsect there will be a few that agree, that in order for me to consider patreoning, we would like to see something akin to a game. So far, what I've seen is a model viewer, that while looking decent enough, is just that. A model. I'll keep an eye out for this as the premise seems cool, but I wouldn't advice you get your hopes up for a massive influx of $ from this alone. Plenty of other projects outthere competing for the same $. And some are leagues ahead of this current form of demo/tech preview.

Reactions: sansusername

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I can only speak for myself, although I supsect there will be a few that agree, that in order for me to consider patreoning, we would like to see something akin to a game. So far, what I've seen is a model viewer, that while looking decent enough, is just that. A model. I'll keep an eye out for this as the premise seems cool, but I wouldn't advice you get your hopes up for a massive influx of $ from this alone. Plenty of other projects outthere competing for the same $. And some are leagues ahead of this current form of demo/tech preview.
Thank you!
You are totally right! Im happy you think what I have now is decent looking. I put a lot of effort into just that. I´m also happy to hear that you like the "premises". These are just the things I need to hear. :)

We all need to start somewhere, right? and this is just the start :)

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Thank you!
You are totally right! Im happy you think what I have now is decent looking. I put a lot of effort into just that. I´m also happy to hear that you like the "premises". These are just the things I need to hear. :)

We all need to start somewhere, right? and this is just the start :)
Glad you take this as constructive critisim, as it was intended. Yeah the premise of being a lewd doctor is a niche, not too many go into. Luck would have it, we have another that is trying that niche too, so I'm as giddy as a schoolboy, that have been told sunday school have been cancelled, since we might have another in that genre.

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Update:

I have set up a Game Jolt page:

Pretty much finished up improved shaders for all clothing:

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Gyno where?

So you release this gyno game, but there is no gyno play?

Ok, fair question. The initial development prototypes was focused around the gyno concept. I wanted to know if I could achieve what I wanted with the game technically, so a lot of time was spent on genitalia 3D modell and physics simulation in that area. When I was confident I could do this I focused the development on finishing up the main character, rigging, shading, morphs and animation system. The first release showcase just this and not the gyno part. This post shows some pictures from the early prototype.

I have now finished all the clothing shaders and will start to reintroduce the gynochair back into the game. I expect to have a version with this content ready in August, may be earlier. Since Patreon bills 1. of every month, everyone that patron the project at "supporter" or higher before the end of July, will get there version of the preview as soon as its released after 1. August.

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Here is a video update on what I'm currently working on. I expect to release the update with the gynochair and working vagina in August. Become a patreon today and get the update as soon as it is released. Remember Patreon charges you at the 1. of each month. So to get the August release you have to patreon at or before 1. August.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
All you're missing is that SHAMWOW! guy to make the pitch for you! :p

TheDoctor

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
All you're missing is that SHAMWOW! guy to make the pitch for you! :p
LOL :D Probably! Marketing does not seem to be my cup of tea.
I see you have added an Unreal Engine prefix, is there a way I can change the prefix on this topic to that?