• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 21, 2020
I haven't even tried it. I'm just some guy who came across TIGK and was like, Holy shit I need to mod this. Sorry if I'm out of the loop.

1.3 link and patch notes have been updated. Got more half baked, but that's for a big update down the line. This fixes something you're looking at all the time so it gets its own update before the rest.
Enjoy

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Would it be possible to make a new feature, like, one of those potions but instead of the usual magic, it's just lube? And that it would happen to have effects on the dialogue and if possible, facial expressions depending on whether it's toggled on or off?

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Looks like a good mod, will give it a go in a bit. I'm wondering though, does the mod has its own uncensored patch or do I have to take the one in the game's main page? I checked the patch notes just in case but I only saw males getting uncensored.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Looks like a good mod, will give it a go in a bit. I'm wondering though, does the mod has its own uncensored patch or do I have to take the one in the game's main page? I checked the patch notes just in case but I only saw males getting uncensored.
Everything is uncensored here.

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020
It seems that I cannot proceed to stage 5 using this mod, is there a bug or what?
If it is you can't find Rose. Take the flags off and find Alex first
It may be an issue with vanilla. Not sure.
During testing we got to S5 no problem, Rose had that issue though.

It's Standalone, everything is uncensored. Even the males

Would it be possible to make a new feature, like, one of those potions but instead of the usual magic, it's just lube? And that it would happen to have effects on the dialogue and if possible, facial expressions depending on whether it's toggled on or off?
Short answer Yes
Long answer Not soon

Reactions: RetiredMember
Sep 21, 2020
I think the mod is stable enough.
I'd like to get this out of the way and make a small announcement before anyone starts asking a few days from now.

There will be no port to 1.5, nor further updates until vanilla game stops being updated (if that ever happens).
Both translation and the script modifications I worked on cannot be just copypasted and need to be carefully redone/re-injected with every update.
My plan was to more aggressively modify the script to make a new stage(s). I cannot justify fitting more character variety in the 5 stage present. But I can't get into something so big when I have to backtrack 60% of my work every month or so.
I don't intend to fork it either, the plan isn't to steal code and compete with the actual game's creators, but to add to it.

As it is, keeping the mod up to date would involve me rushing it against the clock again and again before next update hits, every time heavier and heavier as I grow my code. I'm just one guy and I don't have a lot of time to spare as of late.
Some of you will say, it's okay it doesn't matter, take it easy, take it slow. It matters to me because I'm a neurotic asshole, no other way to say it.
Anyway.

Porting is not that hard as of now, my decision has mostly to do with the future grind expected from the work I put on top of this if I keep working on it.
If you want to try your hand at porting, WE has a nice import export function for User Database. Translation of many things is in Common events and can't be ported, things like UI text, Till's dialogue, Outlaw's dialogue and so on. You can easily find the line using the search function (Ctrl F)
The changes made to Common Events are marked with " PCP ", so look for that if you also wish to re-inject the code for wet states, more characters, and skintones.
I updated the DEV Package, which you can find here:

I'm not burnt out, I'm not upset, mad, nor demoralized, before you accuse me of that. I'm making the rational decision to stop before an unfeasible project gets out of hand and eats all my time away, because I am obsessive in the stuff I do and it will get to that point if I let it happen.

I'll stick around to answer modding questions and keep an eye on the updates. May very slowly work on assets and plot from the shadows. But I wanted to announce updates for 1.0 are over until Tengsten slows down if they ever do.

Thanks, it's actually been really fun.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
If it is you can't find Rose. Take the flags off and find Alex first
It may be an issue with vanilla. Not sure.
During testing we got to S5 no problem, Rose had that issue though.
Thanks for replying. I used others' full save to bypass stage 5 as I didn't want to restart everything.
Anyway, is there anyway to contribute new females' sprites/story and probably new ways to tease? For example, "playing with the clit/urethra" can be a start, or adding experience points for "all holes". This game is really growing great thanks to your mod! I really appreciate you (and the team) that streamlines and fixes all the hard edges (even the males and shota). I played this game years ago but now it has matured :D.

I find the variety is great, but can we make a progression towards corruption or (stay in) purity? For example, we can 'train by corrupting' or 'delete' experience of the(fe)males. New special characters such as triple Graces* are nice.
Is there any way to enslave new type characters? using cheat mod, for example?

The best innovation would be the ahegao face. I found it to be both hilarious and arousing
I would like more females enjoy the sexual pleasure more (ahegao and blush)

Anyway great job!

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I think the mod is stable enough.
I'd like to get this out of the way and make a small announcement before anyone starts asking a few days from now.

There will be no port to 1.5, nor further updates until vanilla game stops being updated (if that ever happens).
Both translation and the script modifications I worked on cannot be just copypasted and need to be carefully redone/re-injected with every update.
My plan was to more aggressively modify the script to make a new stage(s). I cannot justify fitting more character variety in the 5 stage present. But I can't get into something so big when I have to backtrack 60% of my work every month or so.
I don't intend to fork it either, the plan isn't to steal code and compete with the actual game's creators, but to add to it.

As it is, keeping the mod up to date would involve me rushing it against the clock again and again before next update hits, every time heavier and heavier as I grow my code. I'm just one guy and I don't have a lot of time to spare as of late.
Some of you will say, it's okay it doesn't matter, take it easy, take it slow. It matters to me because I'm a neurotic asshole, no other way to say it.
Anyway.

Porting is not that hard as of now, my decision has mostly to do with the future grind expected from the work I put on top of this if I keep working on it.
If you want to try your hand at porting, WE has a nice import export function for User Database. Translation of many things is in Common events and can't be ported, things like UI text, Till's dialogue, Outlaw's dialogue and so on. You can easily find the line using the search function (Ctrl F)
The changes made to Common Events are marked with " PCP ", so look for that if you also wish to re-inject the code for wet states, more characters, and skintones.
I updated the DEV Package, which you can find here:

I'm not burnt out, I'm not upset, mad, nor demoralized, before you accuse me of that. I'm making the rational decision to stop before an unfeasible project gets out of hand and eats all my time away, because I am obsessive in the stuff I do and it will get to that point if I let it happen.

I'll stick around to answer modding questions and keep an eye on the updates. May very slowly work on assets and plot from the shadows. But I wanted to announce updates for 1.0 are over until Tengsten slows down if they ever do.

Thanks, it's actually been really fun.
Thanks for the dev pack link. And I totally understand. I've been waiting months to update my Sexier Clothing Mod Pack too. This games development is painfully slow at times, and is disruptive to the modding community. I think you are the third big modder for this game to give up because of updates ruining the mod and the hassle of porting. I think The Butler is the only modder to consistently stick around with his uncensor pack.

Anyways while you wait for the final version, which no one knows when it will be. I'd just work on art assets in the meantime, because those are the easiest to port. That's generally what I do. Play around seeing how I can mod costumes, then any character ideas or scenario's I just dump into my script for SpacePort Security instead.

Anyways I hope you do come back and do one final big port of everything once Tengsten does the final. He did say a while ago that he wants to start work on a new game idea he had, some management sim. I think it's just Karl and Brigit that need to be added, as well as some events for Hana and Paula (and hopefully Olivea's undress state). I think after Hana's event and alt costume is intergrated in 1.50, the next one will focus on having a post game Paula event, possibly with a new costume for her too. Then after that Karl and Brigit.

I'd give it a year, but well done anyways on what you made so far. PCP is excellent and the 4 new characters you came up with, Ayla, Emma, Milo and Grace are really fun and well made. I only encountered Grace once while testing pre release, but just came across her again a few times while playing yesterday, including her other costumes and the B version. Jesus, good character. I fucking love her. I know she's got a C version but haven't come across her yet and don't want to spoil by playing her in sandbox. Trying to come across her in the level proper.

EDIT: BTW what are the differences with the editor from 1.3 and 1.0 version of PCP. I assume the game is the same. I ported the PCP 1.3 game to the other editor yesterday should I bother porting to the new one?

Sep 21, 2020
Thanks for replying. I used others' full save to bypass stage 5 as I didn't want to restart everything.
Anyway, is there anyway to contribute new females' sprites/story and probably new ways to tease? For example, "playing with the clit/urethra" can be a start, or adding experience points for "all holes". This game is really growing great thanks to your mod! I really appreciate you (and the team) that streamlines and fixes all the hard edges (even the males and shota). I played this game years ago but now it has matured :D.

I find the variety is great, but can we make a progression towards corruption or (stay in) purity? For example, we can 'train by corrupting' or 'delete' experience of the(fe)males. New special characters such as triple Graces* are nice.
Is there any way to enslave new type characters? using cheat mod, for example?

The best innovation would be the ahegao face. I found it to be both hilarious and arousing
I would like more females enjoy the sexual pleasure more (ahegao and blush)

Anyway great job!
Thanks for the words. The added target areas and experience would be too aggressive to modify, although anything is possible.
You can't enslave new character types because they are several characters rolled into one and it wouldn't be clean.
You could enslave them by adding Ma/Maa files corresponding to lust mark and graffiti into the DB.
I agree with the ahegao.
Thank you.

Jun 21, 2017
Procrastinatus,

It could be cool if you can add more/alternative dialogue for each type, i start to be bored of seeing the same dialogue over and over..

I'm not a fan of unwanted virginity taking so if you can add dialogue like : girl wanting their virginity taking by you if you made them cum first. you could had a button "I changed my mind" too.

Gameplay idea that need scripting : add accessories that the detector detect as weapon but they are not.

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020
Gameplay idea that need scripting : add accessories that the detector detect as weapon but they are not.
Too intrusive, no space in the DB, requires new entry and file/coordinates specification for it. or entry specific to the outfit if it's not a new "item" piece. Basically it's not a clean modification but it would need to modify a lot of ingame scripts.

I'm not a fan of unwanted virginity taking so if you can add dialogue like : girl wanting their virginity taking by you if you made them cum first. you could had a button "I changed my mind" too.
I disagree with the realism of that. You're just some frisky medieval TSA agent. The I changed my mind button sounds nice, but it would also slow down the flow as you have to wait for the animation and click on something while time moves onwards. It's worth consideration though.

It could be cool if you can add more/alternative dialogue for each type, i start to be bored of seeing the same dialogue over and over..
It's funny you say that because that's exactly one of the things I was working on before I stopped.
Few tweaks that would trigger in certain cases, like if you used their ass and their other holes next you'd get a comment from it (not on slutty characters, just non-sluts).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another one was an different/extra greeting comment from the new applicant if you denied and forced to leave naked the previous character (Mandalore's idea) and other in-context variations that make it feel less streamlined.
I decided not to make a last update, not because it doesn't work but because it means adding lines for every in-game character. I may patch it up when the time for an update comes, but don't hold your breath, refer to my stance on updates on that other post I made.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Too intrusive, no space in the DB, requires new entry and file/coordinates specification for it. or entry specific to the outfit if it's not a new "item" piece. Basically it's not a clean modification but it would need to modify a lot of ingame scripts.

I disagree with the realism of that. You're just some frisky medieval TSA agent. The I changed my mind button sounds nice, but it would also slow down the flow as you have to wait for the animation and click on something while time moves onwards. It's worth consideration though.

It's funny you say that because that's exactly one of the things I was working on before I stopped.
Few tweaks that would trigger in certain cases, like if you used their ass and their other holes next you'd get a comment from it (not on slutty characters, just non-sluts).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another one was an different/extra greeting comment from the new applicant if you denied and forced to leave naked the previous character (Mandalore's idea) and other in-context variations that make it feel less streamlined.
I decided not to make a last update, not because it doesn't work but because it means adding lines for every in-game character. I may patch it up when the time for an update comes, but don't hold your breath, refer to my stance on updates on that other post I made.
Doesn't Hana have a kind of reaction comment if you have sex or use perfumes before she enters?

Reactions: Mandalore777
Sep 21, 2020
Doesn't Hana have a kind of reaction comment if you have sex or use perfumes before she enters?
Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter because Hana is not called by the generic character entry, and like Sibilla and other special characters, their event sometimes includes extra lines that don't come from the character dialogue DB but are specific to a scripted event.
Like Sibilla, she is not included in the generic roster, and her dialogue and astrology are scripts tiggered when she's summoned by a special event and not part of the character itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shipfu
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes