• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

hortonryu

Nov 2, 2018
This games is just so fkn awesome Capture d’écran (6415).png
Can't wait to see what will happen next. I hope this won't end as an abandonned game like so many others.

Reactions: CereBros

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I was very surprised that the performance is 10 TIMES better than the latest Auril games o_O... no joke, 60 stable frames on ultra settings and I won’t say that the graphics are bad, I was even surprised by the WORKING MIRROR O_O (I thought it was like an extinct dinosaur ^_^ )...
For example - in the latest game Auril BB2 I have problems- I noticed that SHADOWS are very demanding on FRAMES (almost 20 frames per second X_X), but it’s not possible to play without shadows, but it’s the same with them, besides the drop in frame rate - they also have bugs (pixel mosaic)...
In this game even the shadows are working correctly, and not with pixel problems -_-
So far I like everything, as soon as it comes out on STEAM I will definitely buy it...
+
Nice graphics, responsive character, pleasant combat system, feeling of impact shooting, not torn animation...
I would say more - this is a completely worthy clone (younger brother) of Resident Evil (no joke)...
Of the minuses, I didn’t like the approach to RIDDLES (they are not very logical and you don’t always understand what they want from you, for example, I rolled dice like a fool for 10 minutes, thinking that a certain combination would open the X_X lock)...
Well, I was partly right 8)
NOT perfect (yet) but moving in the right direction.
I can safely say (as far as I remember) - this is the FIRST game on the Unreal engine (4!), and this is the only developer who has combined the balance (quality + performance), other games are demanding (like 3 airplanes -_-) but at the same time they look like games from the 90s, which is why the system requirements sometimes make me laugh.
It was not in vain that I mentioned (CLONE OF THE RESIDENT) because there is already one game = bioasshard and I can safely say - IT IS TERRIBLE IN EVERYTHING (if you compare these games, at least look at the appearance of the characters) -_- YES, there is no sex content (but this does not negate the fact that it may appear)... If it appears, then we can forget about bioasshard.

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Any chance of a bra slot so you can take a bra and a top? I take it they currently use the same slot because one always gets left behind, unliked the lower half clothing items.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
So, just a heads up guys!

I was checking Nexus Mods for activity in the mods for this game and apparently someone made clothing mods for it, now don't get your expectations too high just yet, so it is paywalled and not on a common site, I belive the site is chinese given the two things I saw but let me explain how I got there (in case someone want to take a look):

So in NM's page for this game there's a "mod" with a 100% save file with all clothes and challenges completed (usefull if you want to see what you're missing only given what this game is, a.k.a. no sexual content nor gallery), and on the description of the recent update mentions that some of the pictures require a mod with instruction on how to get them on a doc file, once open (and AV checked for sanity check) it contains the instructions of how to get it and install it, now here's why I say the moder is chinese, the web adress it provides to a video showcase is for bilibili (China's youtube) and the "how to get it" states to go to their website (can't remember wich one) and pay some money (RMB wich is China's currency) and the author supossedly will reply back with the download adress.

Now why I'm pointing out the importance of author being chinese and such, well for some people paying on a chinese site is simply impossible or too combersome, and second because I myself don't really trust that "pay me and I'll reply with the DL adress" thing, I rather see like in say patreon where there's the link and all, you just can't acess it unless you pay, at least I know that way it's actually there.

Anyway, that's all I had to say, like I said, just a little head's up to the fact that clothing mods might start to pop out.

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
So, just a heads up guys!

I was checking Nexus Mods for activity in the mods for this game and apparently someone made clothing mods for it, now don't get your expectations too high just yet, so it is paywalled and not on a common site, I belive the site is chinese given the two things I saw but let me explain how I got there (in case someone want to take a look):

So in NM's page for this game there's a "mod" with a 100% save file with all clothes and challenges completed (usefull if you want to see what you're missing only given what this game is, a.k.a. no sexual content nor gallery), and on the description of the recent update mentions that some of the pictures require a mod with instruction on how to get them on a doc file, once open (and AV checked for sanity check) it contains the instructions of how to get it and install it, now here's why I say the moder is chinese, the web adress it provides to a video showcase is for bilibili (China's youtube) and the "how to get it" states to go to their website (can't remember wich one) and pay some money (RMB wich is China's currency) and the author supossedly will reply back with the download adress.

Now why I'm pointing out the importance of author being chinese and such, well for some people paying on a chinese site is simply impossible or too combersome, and second because I myself don't really trust that "pay me and I'll reply with the DL adress" thing, I rather see like in say patreon where there's the link and all, you just can't acess it unless you pay, at least I know that way it's actually there.

Anyway, that's all I had to say, like I said, just a little head's up to the fact that clothing mods might start to pop out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you talking about the same costumes as here? You can download them there and pun in the "mods" folder of a game. Found it accidentaly yesterday)

If anyone interested, got them on mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zon Bluh

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Yes, those are official "mods" being put out on Patreon before the game is even completed or released in early access.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
kluchidze I see, still my intention was more as a heads up for the members that are following this thread/game and want some info.

On the mods, is it safe downloading them?, with the warning on the site I'm just in need of a sanity check, you know...

Reactions: kluchidze

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
kluchidze I see, still my intention was more as a heads up for the members that are following this thread/game and want some info.

On the mods, is it safe downloading them?, with the warning on the site I'm just in need of a sanity check, you know...
as i can see, there are some mods on nexus for TKA, seems like it's just a question of time (and release on steam)

about downloading mods, if you are talking about kemono, it's safe, it's just the same posts as on his patreon
if about mega, it's made automatically by f95 to prevent bots from autoloading or reporting, as i recall. also they are in folder, so you can see what you get

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
as i can see, there are some mods on nexus for TKA, seems like it's just a question of time (and release on steam)

about downloading mods, if you are talking about kemono, it's safe, it's just the same posts as on his patreon
if about mega, it's made automatically by f95 to prevent bots from autoloading or reporting, as i recall. also they are in folder, so you can see what you get
Good thanks, though after a quick tryout I couldn't get them to show up, do I need to find them somewhere or it's just an automatic unlock?, or maybe something else.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
they are appearing in the chest automatically
Yeah got it to work eventually, it was a bit odd but I had to look at the kemono posts and realized you don't put them into the "~mods" folder, you're men't to make a "Mods" folder in other place to get them to show as DLC, anyway thanks.

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
You know? I'd rather play RE games if I want some 3rd person zombie shooter. But if I want 3rd person zombie shooter with sexual content then I'd play other games (which there are quite few good ones) that made in Unity or Unreal engine.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes