Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Man, that's a big oof right there, I'll admit. Try check the autosave instead of your main save, I guess? But hey, look on the bright side- at least this way you can rectify anything you got wrong the first go around? Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :(
I have 98 other saves I haven't tried yet, but I'm afraid it's not a save-specific thing since it doesn't exactly freeze or crash the game and if so, it could be present in others too.

Also, I'm a bloody maximalist when it comes to games like this, there's literally nothing I missed. Which is why I really don't want to start over lol :cry:
Here's to hoping it's a newly introduced bug that'll be squashed in the next version.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I have 98 other saves I haven't tried yet, but I'm afraid it's not a save-specific thing since it doesn't exactly freeze or crash the game and if so, it could be present in others too.

Also, I'm a bloody maximalist when it comes to games like this, there's literally nothing I missed. Which is why I really don't want to start over lol :cry:
Here's to hoping it's a newly introduced bug that'll be squashed in the next version.
i never heard a bug like this...
can be more specific? what scene you are locked? and the exact point it block? [can you share a save for double check? at minimum other can play past the problem and let you contiune]

Reactions: falafelswoop

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Mate it's not slow, it's stuck permanently.
Sounds like a corrupted download maybe? Or if it did complete it isn't opening correctly, tried using 7-zip instead of inferior winrar? As for the game, if you have an incomplete game it'll bug out at some point as not all the data is there.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, that doesn't sound like any kind of bug I'm familiar with, TLS or otherwise. I'd go with Deepsea's suggestion to try re-downloading the game, and transferring your saves to it. Best of luck, dude!

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Mossrock,
are you trying to progress through the tree maze?
No, it was the scene where the orcsphere came into play, story was lower the defenses and let orcs attack, there was a fight against the tower orcs, then a "cutscene" where another group of orcs teleported to the undefended "defense pillar" with the three mages and knocked one out, it just stops there and then mid-scene. I've already tried the "quick fixes", restarted the game, my machine, re-downloaded the game and tried it with the other version (the one which includes RPGM stuff) too, didn't work. I'll get back to trying other saves the next time I have free time lol

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
If redownloading doesn't fix it then it's probably a corrupted save. If you post the save file there's a good chance someone will be willing to take a look and try to fix it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
No, it was the scene where the orcsphere came into play, story was lower the defenses and let orcs attack, there was a fight against the tower orcs, then a "cutscene" where another group of orcs teleported to the undefended "defense pillar" with the three mages and knocked one out, it just stops there and then mid-scene. I've already tried the "quick fixes", restarted the game, my machine, re-downloaded the game and tried it with the other version (the one which includes RPGM stuff) too, didn't work. I'll get back to trying other saves the next time I have free time lol
you have the last version? because this was an OLD bug. basicaly a rock stopping the movement of the groups.
if you want share a save i can play the next section and send you the next save.

Reactions: Zaq Reman

STARP

Sep 29, 2017
you have the last version? because this was an OLD bug. basicaly a rock stopping the movement of the groups.
if you want share a save i can play the next section and send you the next save.
or better yet he can just download a newer version and place his own save there

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Can't recall a rock, version's 0.52.2, fresh game

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
OH BABY, OOOOOOH FUCK YEAH BABY,
I only had to go back to the start of the 2nd Erosian War but it worked out.
God is a hip dude.

Thanks for the suggestion
That's good to hear! Mind you, I'd still take falafelswoop's suggestion and send the save out, give it a good ol' checkup for any further problems. But yeah, have fun!

I guess you did...puts on shades...stop the rock after all.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I hope the 1st half of Gatherings have quite a meaty content for us to chew, and coast us until the final half update came some time later this september.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes