shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
yeah is a shame ,actually this game is one of those semi put on hold mod or semi abandoned who i really like to have the time to learn about daz and renpy,but my lack of skills or time for do so is bad enough,.this here for me is a gem ,one of the best artworks i ever seem ,and those comics arefantastic,is really sad that maybe this has to come to and end

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could anyone tell me how hardcore the mind control content is in this game? Is it just the "making people horny" type, or is there also the "dominating someone to turn them into a mindless slut who exists to please you and you alone" type?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Could anyone tell me how hardcore the mind control content is in this game? Is it just the "making people horny" type, or is there also the "dominating someone to turn them into a mindless slut who exists to please you and you alone" type?
I'd say the middle of the road of the 2 extremes you wrote.
But the dude is still in training so he didn't learn how to rewrite minds and stuff yet, he just got to the point of making women obsessed with him... And hummm I really like this one but the game is practically abandoned/on hold, if I were you I would invest my time elsewhere.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I'd say the middle of the road of the 2 extremes you wrote.
But the dude is still in training so he didn't learn how to rewrite minds and stuff yet, he just got to the point of making women obsessed with him... And hummm I really like this one but the game is practically abandoned/on hold, if I were you I would invest my time elsewhere.
Any recommended games for that more hardcore sort of mind control?

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Any recommended games for that more hardcore sort of mind control?
- If you want hardcore mind control games I would recommend:
Isis: The Fall [Tjord]
Valdana: The Fall [Tjord]
Record of Asturion War Redux [Harold]
Damon [BraverGames]
Corruption [Mr.C]
Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes [Bosom Studio]
Shattered Minds [eXtasy Games] (still in development game)
Stellar Incognita [Slamjax Games] (still in development game)

- And these are not exactly "hardcore" and/or mind control per se but you still might wanna check out:
Dreams of Desire [Lewdlab]
Through Spacetime [Empiric]
Glassix [Gaweb Studio]
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale [Winterlook]
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [Cypress Zeta]
My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer [Bosom Studio]
iNSight of you [AdventAnyx]
My Legacy [saddoggames]
Lab Rats [Vren]
Holstein Girls [CowgirlDev]
Sugar Baby Galore [3Diddly]
Total Seduction [Mike Velesk]
Deviant Discoveries [Jan The Spider] (Abandoned game but has enough content)
Milf's Control [ICSTOR]

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
- If you want hardcore mind control games I would recommend:
Isis: The Fall [Tjord]
Valdana: The Fall [Tjord]
Record of Asturion War Redux [Harold]
Damon [BraverGames]
Corruption [Mr.C]
Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes [Bosom Studio]
Shattered Minds [eXtasy Games] (still in development game)
Stellar Incognita [Slamjax Games] (still in development game)

- And these are not exactly "hardcore" and/or mind control per se but you still might wanna check out:
Dreams of Desire [Lewdlab]
Through Spacetime [Empiric]
Glassix [Gaweb Studio]
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale [Winterlook]
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [Cypress Zeta]
My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer [Bosom Studio]
iNSight of you [AdventAnyx]
My Legacy [saddoggames]
Lab Rats [Vren]
Holstein Girls [CowgirlDev]
Sugar Baby Galore [3Diddly]
Total Seduction [Mike Velesk]
Deviant Discoveries [Jan The Spider] (Abandoned game but has enough content)
Milf's Control [ICSTOR]
Thank you for this. I've been browsing through the tag and it's extremely difficult to discern which games are both hardcore and good. Like Snow Daze is very highly recommended, but you've confirmed what I suspected: it's a lust-builder, not a hardcore controller. What do you think of Shattered Minds in particular? I've been eyeing it, but have been put off by reviews saying the mc is an unlikable idiot.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Thank you for this. I've been browsing through the tag and it's extremely difficult to discern which games are both hardcore and good. Like Snow Daze is very highly recommended, but you've confirmed what I suspected: it's a lust-builder, not a hardcore controller. What do you think of Shattered Minds in particular? I've been eyeing it, but have been put off by reviews saying the mc is an unlikable idiot.
Perhaps our notion of "hardcore" is a little different. What I meant by hardcore was male dom with heavy corruption, moral degradation, sluttyfication/body modification etc...

Snow Daze is a story focused on mind control and incest, but it's a more wholesome "loving" story.
Like Dreams of Desire, it's 100% mind control at the start, but the endings are more romance than corruption.

Shattered Minds is really really good and I think it deserves a better score here. Lots of morons here play a game with the clear mind control tag (or something similar) and then complain in reviews that it felt "rapey"... Anyway, I don't think the protag is unlikable and the mind control there is like brainwashing: you can make the girls your ideal girlfriend, your loyal servant or a mindless drone useful only for sex.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes