Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I realize no one wants their jerk off games to be too complicated since it gets in the way of the jerking but I think a decent way to add more nuance to the sex is that the girls can have preferences to what action you do next instead of just going down the list in order each time to get as many actions as possible for the grade. Have them signal or hint at what they want you to do next. You can expand on the threshold where they become "horny" where they want different actions based on their level of arousal and each girl can be different and unique in how to get them off. Put in a system to figure out their likes and dislikes in that regard. Right now the sex with each girl just all feels the same and is very repetitive. Once you've unlocked sex they end up coming before you even get close to the sex section of the menus currently. Then it's just repeat whatever your kink is to make your character cum all his cums.
t
This! many devs dont signal this. thats why i mostly play moded games. I get you want people to replay the game but those games that come with a build in walkthrough mod are the best. I know this is no RLE but you have no idea how many times ive click on a dialogue and went back to see how many point it would give. Especially the first time you meet a girl to get the more points. Prime added this feature to the massage mini game.

Reactions: armond

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Miles sucks. There is no reason for him to exist. race swapped legacy characters are just lazy.
He has more going for him than being a race swap. His living situation is completely different from Peter and initially it was fun to have Miles still be in high school while Peter was off being an adult.

I think a decent way to add more nuance to the sex is that the girls can have preferences to what action you do next instead of just going down the list in order each time to get as many actions as possible for the grade.
Girls already have preferences and meeting those gives you a higher grade. Git good scrub.

I know this is no RLE but you have no idea how many times ive click on a dialogue and went back to see how many point it would give. Especially the first time you meet a girl to get the more points
This will actively hurt you in the long run.

Roleplay. Don't click on things you think will "get you the most points."

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
He has more going for him than being a race swap. His living situation is completely different from Peter and initially it was fun to have Miles still be in high school while Peter was off being an adult.
why does miles need to be spiderman for that though? Why couldn't he have been an original not spider related character?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Miles Morales rocks, check out the new run he has with Cody Ziglar, it's awesome
yeah i don't mind the Miles Morales Spidey. HOWEVER, i grew up with Peter Parker and to me..Peter Parker is Spider-Man. however, my exposure to Miles Morales is only from the Spider-Verse movies, haven't read any of his comics. working my way through X-Titles presently, when i can tear myself away from VNs...:coffee:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
It's a security feature of newer Ren'Py versions. Technically save files can be hijacked to run malicious code on your PC (in most setups, completely unrestricted). Save files are signed with your personal signing key when saved and any save file that hasn't been the game will refuse to load.

It should be theoretically possible to resign modified save files, and it is, but the only user friendly front end for doing so I've seen is
I have not used it, and cannot vouch for its safety or effectiveness. But it's probably fine.

It should be possible for someone to make a script you can feed a save file (by drag and drop even) that automatically does this, but I don't believe it exists at this time.
Thanks for that info. I rescind a little of my anger for it.

But man, we need a cheat mod then or Love/Trust need to go up in higher values.

1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
yeah i don't mind the Miles Morales Spidey. HOWEVER, i grew up with Peter Parker and to me..Peter Parker is Spider-Man. however, my exposure to Miles Morales is only from the Spider-Verse movies, haven't read any of his comics. working my way through X-Titles presently, when i can tear myself away from VNs...:coffee:
Its a really good comic that makes Miles a lot more independent from Peter, he sort of becomes a Wally West type in this

Terry Zimmerman

Nov 2, 2023
Guys, dont act like having different characters with the same name is something new to comics. We have a hundred robins already. Heck, even X-23 is a wolverine gender swap. And if u think Im not being fair calling her that, then its not fair to call Miles a race swap peter either.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Guys, dont act like having different characters with the same name is something new to comics. We have a hundred robins already. Heck, even X-23 is a wolverine gender swap. And if u think Im not being fair calling her that, then its not fair to call Miles a race swap peter either.
Eh I agree. I don't think I remember Miles being anything more than an attempt at replacing Peter, main reason why he's being mocked as a character by the old comic book fans... Well at least in most circles I'm in

Last edited:

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Girls already have preferences and meeting those gives you a higher grade. Git good scrub.
I have never noticed a difference in how they react. I can just go down the list of actions and click each one once and get an A+ every time. Part of game development is making sure this information is accurately conveyed to the player.

Reactions: ARB582

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Difference being that Laura is her own character and didnt exist as a replacement to Logan, not to mention that she became popular all of her own since she first showed up in EVO, when marvel decided that "laura is the new wolverine!" it was a ridicoulous, retarded move that detracted from her character.
Miles was always meant as areplacement, he was never his own thing.
He only replaced Ultimate Peter
Yeah, and ultimate Peter was fucking rad and they killed him in favour of putting Miles in.

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
he sort of becomes a Wally West type in this
Y'know, I think part of the issue with Miles is the same one I have here. I love Wally West, I hate that he and Barry are alive at the same time. We had like 25 years of Wally as the grown up Flash, the most (some would say only) successful passing of the torch in the history of superhero fiction, Barry Allen coming back was never needed. Miles stories are okay often enough I wouldn't get rid of him but he was created to be the "Spider-Man" of a side project where Peter *died* and then he got artificially transplanted into 616 just because they wanted to end Ultimate but he was too popular to throw out...so now he and Peter are running around with the same name, like Barry and Wally, or Clark and Jon (and Jon and Conner before the age up), and then you have Damian Wayne forcing Tim Drake to become the most redundant character in history and he still hasn't found a codename that doesn't absolutely suck to replace "Robin." And what the fuck was wrong with "Oracle, Batgirl, and Spoiler"? Who thinks "Batgirl, Batgirl, and Batgirl" is an improvement?

It doesn't make sense for any superheroes except those whose codename comes from an organization like Green Lanterns or Novas to share, if for no other reason than it would be intentionally confusing for teammates trying to call out to them in battle when both are around at the same time. This is the reason we invented last names and middle names, you can't have too many Johns and Steves walking around at the same time with no way to tell them apart. Are their teammates calling them "Peter" and "Miles" on the battlefield, outing their secret identities within earshot of the villains while they're fighting?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes