RPGM - Completed - The Old Mansion [v1.0] [ENNO]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sylia Stingray

When something new has a ridiculously small filesize, it's a fair indicator that you're going to be getting something of poor quality. That's true for what you'll see here.

So this is a game that can be completed in literally 10 or 15 minutes. Author also states in game that this entire thing was practice.

So why did I bother to write this up? Well, it's because author's career has the potential to be amazing. While this is typical stock RPGM nonsense as far as the "game" goes, the art is pretty hot.

There's a lot of awesome oral acts here like rimming and armpit licking, and there's some medium-hard netorare here. I honestly wish there was more to it than just being a preview of author's content. But it was small enough that didn't feel like I wasted too much of my time. Anyway, give it a shot if you want to see some interesting sex scenes but stay away if poorly designed stock RPGM games make you vomit.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hanz

So the creator of this game has stated the game was made in a month and was used as practice for working with rpgengine.
    The game works, has some inconsistencies like sometimes you can walk to a border and leave and sometimes you have to activate a border to leave. But overall the game is bugfree. That is as far as the actual user experience of getting from point A to point B is.

Ultimately the poor rating is due to the game being extremely short. With a very basic storyline. The art is good, but the writing is silly.

I cannot in good faith give the game a high rating because it doesn't work as a game and is more of a tech demo of sorts. Good practice, but not a great game to be enjoyed. No story to be invested in as the game ends and the characters don't really matter. No worldbuilding, no relationship building, no adventure, no other game mechanics outside of go and interact.

Game can be finished in 10 minutes. Art is hot but that's about it. Give it a try if you really want it's short enough.