_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
It is and i get the invasion scene, but it's never bear, only apes and varrens. Am i unlucky?
If you found bear - he must come after some days, you can check who will invade exactly on status screen. Mb you using old save file where you already saw the bear but after the bear content update you need to wait him again to trigger the variable.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Is there any way to access the wedding content again to see the new stuff? AFAIK the party event does not let you see any scenes with Zeltan.

Mirishi

Nov 23, 2021
You should add a system of scopes like in the Quick time events to improve the confrontations because I feel that there are times in which the encounters get in the way and outside the scenes there is nothing useful.

Another thing is to use a mixture of alpha semen with pheromones to scare the creatures away.

And why not unlock the lizard village as a location once we get enough respect?.

I could also add the costume system. And lastly didn't you say not to add boob scenes?

Because that nium and tali scene with the butterflies is something.

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
If you found bear - he must come after some days, you can check who will invade exactly on status screen. Mb you using old save file where you already saw the bear but after the bear content update you need to wait him again to trigger the variable.
Yea, i was on the older version of the game. Now i get bad end+ with bear, but not a complete bad end. When should Tali lose to get it? In medbay?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Yea, i was on the older version of the game. Now i get bad end+ with bear, but not a complete bad end. When should Tali lose to get it? In medbay?
If you get the game over+ with Tika and hounds - thats it. There is no another bad end for now.

Reactions: Nighty31
4.70 star(s) 116 Votes