Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
In Wicked Whims v164+, SimHub does not work :/ So for now I might have to just revert back to 163.7

CabbagePatch

Feb 5, 2021
In Wicked Whims v164+, SimHub does not work :/ So for now I might have to just revert back to 163.7
It's working for me. If you are using an existing save, which I was, then maybe delete your SimHub account and sign up again.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
it’s not a minor bug for some of us since it’s the bug I mentioned earlier.
Fair enough, if SFS ever works for me I can share the update.

Edit:
Wicked Whims v164.3

Fixed rare cases of loading invalid sex animations preventing all sex animations from loading
Fixed asking for sex dialog displaying Sims in reverse

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Found one of my old customizations. Sheer off the shoulder swimsuit. Two colors I think, with three levels of transparency.

[sarduchi] swim off-shoulder.png

Edit: Side note, Sims 4 Cheats UI extension has been patched to work with the Supernatural release.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I've never actually used any of kritical's machines so far. How do they work? I mean, are they fully animated? Do you just click on them and the interaction shows up?
youll need to grab Kritical's Animation Pack as well for this. But if you're into the NSFW, his objects are a must have ;)

Reactions: fede2020

kto-nibyd

May 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "daledoe, post: 5059532, member: 431351"]
now the copyright holders have shut down a couple VK. communities hmmm
[/ QUOTE]
sims 4 shelter
the author deleted it herself. after complaints from some creators. she didn't want to mess with all this shit she formed a closed group. but i don't know her