john1230

Oct 6, 2020
when on 0, the locker room is either empty or she is in the shower
The point of setting the variable to 0 is so she's in the locker room area.

It's random chance if she's actually changing in the locker room or if she's taking a shower, hence leaving and coming back if she's taking a shower and you want to catch her changing in the locker room.

The information I give is to the best of my knowledge.

You have to be flexible and use the information as a guide and try and solve problems on the fly as they occur, the information is not meant as a manual where "if you do this" you'll "get that result".

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Yes, but that is not the point.
The point is that the game shouldn't rely on you cheating to have a decent playthrough.
Yeah I agree with you. That is depressing that you have to horrible things to make money like pimp out Janice. That is what I most dislike in this game.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Is there any way to replay the costume party scene with Julia and Michelle again? Once I did it there seems to be no way to replay it again.
You can replay it by interacting dairy in your pc. Which option should choose can't remember it's been a while since playing this game.

May 20, 2024
You can replay it by interacting dairy in your pc. Which option should choose can't remember it's been a while since playing this game.
It's not there, or at least not in the save file from the OP. The closest one I checked was "Julia superhero costume" and it one where she's in her room dressed as Rogue.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
is that ntr avoidable?
80% is avoidable. You have to pimp janice out for the money where Billy get blowjob from janice and you'll receive 100 bucks from him.other than that all scenes are avoidable. But in my point of view scenes are actually not ntr cause every time you share the girls with another guys it will be threesome or foursome and you don't feel any jealousy or embarrassment from the scenes so it is not ntr it is sharing i think. There only one scene where Rachel is fucking Billy when you visit Billy's house and of course you can join them if your relationship high enough with Rachel. But still all scenes are avoidable. Except janice blowjob but I don't know correctly if it is avoidable or not cause I think if you not agree with him he'll not help you with quests but I didn't tried it I only follow the walkthrough. But you should try it if it's avoidable or not just make a save in different slot before talking to him.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes