3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
No, Like the Captain and such
I see, if I'm not mistaken (or forgot) there's only 2 (3?) scenes with monsters* that are most human-like, but pure pure ones there are none since the game is more focused on monsters/anthros. Maybe someone else can correct/add to the info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
the guy who think he is the hero , usually appears in ancient ruins or on 2nd floor bars
but I didn't meet Liam on the 2nd floor of the bar or Ancient, he appeared at night or during the day, because SS just found out that Liam could be possessed by Valen

Foxy42

Mar 7, 2023
how do you unlock the body ratios menu and the party gui at the top right of the screen? nothing appear there, i have the spirit talisman mechanic but not the rest (game updated to 0.68, is it only available in the 0.69? the update say otherwise) Capture d’écran (835).png Capture d’écran (836).png

Last edited:

arpecuz

May 10, 2019
how do i progress violet’s relationship past 5.9?
the seer says to talk to her at the well, but whenever i talk to her or fight her and lose i dont gain any relationship points
i also only have secret events left so idk if theres something in particular i need to be doing. ?

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
how do you unlock the body ratios menu and the party gui at the top right of the screen? nothing appear there, i have the spirit talisman mechanic but not the rest (game updated to 0.68, is it only available in the 0.69? the update say otherwise)
The Body Proficiency is a an item you can buy from the vendors, a book as far as i know.

Reactions: Foxy42

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
The Body Proficiency is a an item you can buy from the vendors, a book as far as i know.
In addition to that, the latest body affinity screen at the shrine is a scroll that appears in that one seller that also has the other shrine-related items. Be aware that you need to have used such items first before it appears.

Reactions: Foxy42

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I think I've done pretty much everything for now, but for some reason the Demoness even don't want to trigger... Any idea on how to fix it ? I've tried fighing here, with/without Violet, win or lose wait in the starting city for an entire day with energy potion to go, but nothing...

And by the way, I can find Liam either to gift him the pirate lady... He doesn't show up anywhere...

Last edited:

arpecuz

May 10, 2019
I think I've done pretty much everything for now, but for some reason the Demoness even don't want to trigger... Any idea on how to fix it ? I've tried fighing here, with/without Violet, win or lose wait in the starting city for an entire day with energy potion to go, but nothing...

Bug It doesn't work 69.002

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes