Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Key Words: Help perks

Okay Upgrading clothes upgrades the number of videos you can watch, drag clothes into the top orange bar in the watever perks and items menu. to equip.

If anyone knows the perk and can describe it that reduces the number of sight lines significantly that'd be great.

1681850795054.png This slows some sight lines down, Higher levels probably increase the numeber of sight lines that get reduced or zero movement.

1681850856786.png This Increases your total energy among some other things maybe limited number of uses.

Also OMFG I love this text editor. My images can be all over the place, yet it starts a text line right next to it!!!! WHOEVER these guys have building this site. my god, you are the best.

Also if anyone wants to help figure out the perks since I doubt any of us here can translate, use the Shift+windows key+s to snip the relevant images while playing.
1681851307706.png This one signiicantly reduces the danger (Yellow) bar.

Last edited:

ccs

Sep 30, 2018
I'm 100% lost. Can someone give me a primer on how to play/progress? I try to touch the girl but the yellow meter fills up no matter what I do. What do the skills actually do? What does the percent at the top left mean? Visibility? Likelyhood of getting caught? Do I want it low or high? How do I equip/use items like the blindfold? Does positioning matter?
What's the timing on when to touch or when not to touch? Are there visual cues/gameplay cues? Should I just be patient at the start and build up their sensitivity? (I assume that's what the numbers in their profiles are). What do the blue bars that fill up mean?
How do I unlock the other girls?
What does buying others suits do?

Your boy needs some help. I can see a good game here but I'm way too dumb to figure it out.
you need to avoid yellow lines, the yellow bar represent caution meters

Reactions: Sunbro_Solaire

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
Okay from what it looks like you can't move when the train is in motion. Also if you don't run into the girl before the train comes you can move between train cars to try and find her

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
The first bar (top) is clothes, you can only have 1 cloth and you can buy it at store at station. Some clothes have "link" in video slot, i guess it's for linked buff video.
2nd bar (middle) is Item, buy it from Anazon.
Anyone know what 3rd bar is?

Reactions: TankyThomas
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes