RPGM None [Translation Request] Azur Lane RPG (NTR Warning)

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
That looks amazing, what is the release date?
i do not know…… In fact, some Chinese people will browse this website and send something back to China, which will be very dangerous for me, so I dare not publish my game on any occasion.

erisrain

Oct 2, 2018
i do not know…… In fact, some Chinese people will browse this website and send something back to China, which will be very dangerous for me, so I dare not publish my game on any occasion.
Hello gangsama. I hope you are well and I will look forward to the new game release. By the way, the new version's characters are St.Louis, Graf Zeppelin and Implacable, right?

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
some other character likes Implacable, Graf Zeppelin and so on will also add to the game as NPC,and player can fuck them.
Will we get returning characters like Belfast and the others too?

Also since Graf Zeppelin, and Prinz Eugen will appear, i presume Bismarck might appear too yes? that would be super hype.

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
Will we get returning characters like Belfast and the others too?

Also since Graf Zeppelin, and Prinz Eugen will appear, i presume Bismarck might appear too yes? that would be super hype.
yes,Bismarck will appear as NPC,player or somebody(you know :cool:~)can fuck her~

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
it is a new game,have no relation with first game
What kind of ntr are you doing there? Is it ntr with the corruption done behind the back of the mc (I hope it's that lol, it's the best part of the first game!).
My problem with belfast ntr game was in the later parts of the game where the ntr path didn't really impact dialogues outside of sex scenes you could find.

yes,Bismarck will appear as NPC,player or somebody(you know :cool:~)can fuck her~
Is it possible to make mc not fuck any girl and have the netori guy do it instead (of course secretly) ?
It's ntr after all.

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
What kind of ntr are you doing there? Is it ntr with the corruption done behind the back of the mc (I hope it's that lol, it's the best part of the first game!).
My problem with belfast ntr game was in the later parts of the game where the ntr path didn't really impact dialogues outside of sex scenes you could find.

Is it possible to make mc not fuck any girl and have the netori guy do it instead (of course secretly) ?
It's ntr after all.
I'd better keep it a secret, otherwise it won't be fresh if I reveal too much. In short, the design time of the second game is more than 100 hours, and the shipgirls that can be fucked are about 40, ensuring that players can have fun.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I'd better keep it a secret, otherwise it won't be fresh if I reveal too much. In short, the design time of the second game is more than 100 hours, and the shipgirls that can be fucked are about 40, ensuring that players can have fun.
That's... a lot of girls, I hope you will be able to keep the ntr feel with so many girls. Or I guess it'll be 5 main girls and many sub npc girls?

Alright, what about :
- gameplay -> will you make it less battle crazy than the first game? That part was really too much.
- engine -> what engine will you use? RPG MV?