Unity None [Translation Request] - Beast Officer No Hunter - [RJ342781] - Palace Village

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
Just played the game with bepinex and tbh I really like this kind of game would love to see it translated properly (Had to use google translate for the untranslated ui lmfao)

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
A quick word of warning: the autotranslator breaks this game. Some relics don't work, you can't actually play any cards with keywords (green text) on them, and you can't change the characters' facial expressions in the gallery. I tested with the pre-patched bedta version and also by patching the kimochi version myself. The raw kimochi version works fine.

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
A quick word of warning: the autotranslator breaks this game. Some relics don't work, you can't actually play any cards with keywords (green text) on them, and you can't change the characters' facial expressions in the gallery. I tested with the pre-patched bedta version and also by patching the kimochi version myself. The raw kimochi version works fine.
Yeah but tbh I never found that to be an issue, still beat the game with relative ease and I'm not terribly bothered by the fact I can't see the changes in the standing picture gallery. I wouldn't say the game gets broken by the translation but the fixes are probably pretty easy I just cant be fucked to do it

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Yeah but tbh I never found that to be an issue, still beat the game with relative ease and I'm not terribly bothered by the fact I can't see the changes in the standing picture gallery. I wouldn't say the game gets broken by the translation but the fixes are probably pretty easy I just cant be fucked to do it
You're right, "broken" is probably too strong a word. "Introduces bugs" would be more accurate, though I imagine other people -- like me -- won't have the patience to fight through mtl and bugs.

Reactions: virio