Others None [Translation Request] Break Colosseum [RJ329868] [Takion MELO]

Grandrounds

Dec 17, 2019
RJ329868_img_main.png
ENG title : Break Colosseum
JP title : ブレイクコロシアム
LINK :
DOWNLOAD LINK :
Description : A mini fighting game-style CG collection featuring 2 female characters, a swordswoman and a witch.

Move with "A,D", jump with "Space", attack with LMB. Its that simple!
Whittle away the opponent's resistance, and bully them out of the arena!

Defeating a character unlocks their Gallery (auto-save included)

12 base CG
Notes
  • Playtime: Approx. 3 minutes (this is enjoyed best as a CG collection)
  • The girls keep on fighting normally even after getting stripped
  • No penetrative sex included. We'll leave what happens afterward to your imagination.
Sample pictures :
RJ329868_img_smp1.png RJ329868_img_smp2.png RJ329868_img_smp3.png RJ329868_img_smp4.png RJ329868_img_smp5.png

Last edited:

nnguyenvu1801

Apr 18, 2022
I don't know how to operate the game. It was missing vcruntime140 and msvcp140 so I downloaded the latest files on the web but then it said Unable to start correctly(0xc00007b). Help me, guys :(

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
(sorry for english is not my first langue) i find out that TakionMELO created rpg maker game with animated sex scenes. but i can't find it anymore also this was not translated to english or any other langue expert japanese and have defeat sex scene with dog enemes main character was black lost battle at start of the game and you must go to nearest city for protection then you start actual game with club and rags. is hard to find this game because is not in dlsite. did some men of culture can find it with full save and tell others TakionMELO games that are not in dlsite