Unity None [Translation Request] Bunny for $5000 trillion / $5000兆でバニー [820 Ceramics Studio][RJ336573]

anoncat

Sep 15, 2019

Overview:
Tell the bunny girl what to do for $ 5000 trillion.
Throwing a wad of bills will make her her feel better and be more obedient.
If she doesn't do what you want to, give her more money.

Censored: Yes
Developer: 820 Ceramics Studio
Version: 1.1.0
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese to English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Preview Images:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Haven't really played it yet but have installed the auto translator, it's not translating the main menu...

$5000 Trillion Bunny 1.0.2 with Unity auto translator -

I put a universal decensor in too, but don't know if it does anything. Usual auto translator stuff. It can take a second to translate and replace the Japanese text, and needs a internet connection for new translations.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Clicking the third option on the main menu brings up a text box saying " "Ai word" is... "... I'm assuming this is a password or something? Does anyone know it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guessing Cat means Sukebei.Nyaa, the game is above though. If you don't want the auto translator delete it. Just get rid of the BepInEx folder, the doorstop_config and winhttp.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Got the game with autotranslator, but why sometimes the interface just freezes? Usualy after a dialog the chiby figurine doesn't disappear and I can't do nothing except move around the camera and quit the scene...

Anyone got the same problem?

Koid

Jun 29, 2020
Got the game with autotranslator, but why sometimes the interface just freezes? Usualy after a dialog the chiby figurine doesn't disappear and I can't do nothing except move around the camera and quit the scene...

Anyone got the same problem?
Yep it's freeze. I think it's because the translator. If u play it in japan it's work just fine.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Latest version of the game, with no translator...
$5000 Trillion Bunny 1.1.0 -

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Haven't really played it yet but have installed the auto translator, it's not translating the main menu...

$5000 Trillion Bunny 1.0.2 with Unity auto translator -

I put a universal decensor in too, but don't know if it does anything. Usual auto translator stuff. It can take a second to translate and replace the Japanese text, and needs a internet connection for new translations.
mind if i ask how did you attach the translator? am using reipatcher (for quite a few unity game) but it seems to no longer works for any of those games.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...mind if i ask how did you attach the translator?
, and the non Reipatcher . Never used it myself but there's also as a alternative framework.

Reactions: Blake639

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
Latest version of the game, with no translator...
$5000 Trillion Bunny 1.1.0 -
Thanks for the link! Do you know the password for extracting the file?

Edit: Sorry, my bad, it was another file that asked for a password. I was extracting several files together.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
, and the non Reipatcher . Never used it myself but there's also as a alternative framework.
ok, so get bepinex from the bepinex github. which file do i get from the xunity auto translator github?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...which file do i get from the xunity auto translator github?
XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.0.0, You want to grab the 64 and 84 versions of BepInEx, for 64 and 32Bit games. There's separated versions of all for IL2CPP Unity games, but it's new and there's only a few.

I would also grab the 5.4.4.0 versions of BepInEx, it seems to work when newer ones sometimes don't.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.0.0, You want to grab the 64 and 84 versions of BepInEx, for 64 and 32Bit games. There's separated versions of all for IL2CPP Unity games, but it's new and there's only a few.

I would also grab the 5.4.4.0 versions of BepInEx, it seems to work when newer ones sometimes don't.
weird. i extracted bepinex and the autotranslator and i tyhink it installed correctly since theautotranslator folder was automatically created but the game isnt translating.