RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
this is the result when i unpack the game, the second photo is the inside of the default folder, and the third is what happens when i click open game. you are right that the website makes it sound pretty straight forward i just cant seem to rap my head around it for some reason.
Just re did it myself with a complete fresh install

unpacked the game's 2.1 version.

Used VBunpacker to unpack the game's game.exe, finished unpacking, copy and pasted the data and js folders into the %DEFAULTFOLDER%'s data and js folders in there, replaced them. Clicked the game.exe in the %DEFAULTFOLDER%, runs english translated.

You may need to put it back a couple of folders. Windows has a problem when the path is either too long, or the file name is too long.

Reactions: Ghost2727

Ghost2727

Oct 6, 2021
Just re did it myself with a complete fresh install

unpacked the game's 2.1 version.

Used VBunpacker to unpack the game's game.exe, finished unpacking, copy and pasted the data and js folders into the %DEFAULTFOLDER%'s data and js folders in there, replaced them. Clicked the game.exe in the %DEFAULTFOLDER%, runs english translated.

You may need to put it back a couple of folders. Windows has a problem when the path is either too long, or the file name is too long.
I FINALLY GOT IT! thanks man really appreciate it :)

Ghost2727

Oct 6, 2021
just finished the first 2 endings but am confused on how to start part 2, couldn't find anything online about it so I was wondering how to proceed?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
just finished the first 2 endings but am confused on how to start part 2, couldn't find anything online about it so I was wondering how to proceed?
Literally back one page:

I'll give you a little quicky. First game just die, drop your sanity to zero and get the ending scene with your sister. Now the first candle should light up, go into the portal and start a new game, second game, play until you find the rope, go to the balcony and get away. New candle, go back into the portal. In every game just try to take all the things you find with you, gold pieces and so on. Third game, play until the finale of Lily, just before you are asked by the saleswoman cat, here you can lose against the cat or if you win take the keys and run away with your sis. fourth game, all the items you have collected just sell them until you have 50k and exchange it for sex with the cat. You see the notes for the flashbacks on the table, look at them, now run through the mansion and collect the other flashbacks. Fight against lily and if you get the option to spare her, you've succeeded. I may have forgotten a lot. Just make sure that you have all the candles on and that you have collected all the flashback notes.

GlevenGustav

Feb 23, 2023
The mechanical door is in the owner's room, no? You need to get the thunder spell.

If you are stuck then try turning on the hint mode and checking the rooms for a QTE event you missed.
Thanks for the hint. Unfortunately, after checking every room twice again, I still have no clue how to aquire the thunder spell :(

GlevenGustav

Feb 23, 2023
The thunder tome is in the library. Have you obtained the library key? If no, have you obtained the balcony key and talked to Santa?
I do have the library key, but I cannot get to the lower part of the library because it is blocked by some rubble. In order to destroy the rubble, I need the mace, but the final part for the mace is found in the room I cannot access because of the mechanical door...is there another way to access the lower part of the library?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I do have the library key, but I cannot get to the lower part of the library because it is blocked by some rubble. In order to destroy the rubble, I need the mace, but the final part for the mace is found in the room I cannot access because of the mechanical door...is there another way to access the lower part of the library?
The rubble is indestructible. You need to use the hookshot (crafted from the rope + sharp thingy) on the pillars in the middle of the map.

PS: The parts for the mace are not in that room. That is where your adventuring equipment is kept. Which part of the mace are you missing?

Reactions: GlevenGustav

GlevenGustav

Feb 23, 2023
The rubble is indestructible. You need to use the hookshot (crafted from the rope + sharp thingy) on the pillars in the middle of the map.

PS: The parts for the mace are not in that room. That is where your adventuring equipment is kept. Which part of the mace are you missing?

I have the stick but I am missing the "hard, heavy thing" for the mace. The hints say it is in Shina's room.

Don't know if it helps, but I attached a picture with my current progress on the diary entries.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I have the stick but I am missing the "hard, heavy thing" for the mace. The hints say it is in Shina's room.

Don't know if it helps, but I attached a picture with my current progress on the diary entries.
Have you entered Shina's room? I believe it uses the butler's key. It's a bit below the owner's room.

The mace lets you smash a rusty gate in the food pantry? area (bottom-right part of the first floor) and get the balcony key.

Reactions: GlevenGustav

GlevenGustav

Feb 23, 2023
Have you entered Shina's room? I believe it uses the butler's key. It's a bit below the owner's room.

The mace lets you smash a rusty gate in the food pantry? area (bottom-right part of the first floor) and get the balcony key.
I FINALLY found the key to the butler's room. Thanks for your help!

For anyone with the same problem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.