• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others RPGM [Translation Request] 妹ちゃんはそこそこちょろい My little sister is pretty good (RJ01118700)

Animewatcher212

May 28, 2023
Using the translation from
I created a MTL, didn't bother with any images so some ui elements are untranslated
I've created a patch which includes image translation, warning though, this is still hard MTL, there has been no editing or proof-reading.

Apply the patch by replacing "app.asar" with the file below.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Animewatcher212 You accidentally packed the old app.asar in when you made the new one, resulting in a file which is (unsurprisingly) roughly twice as big as it should be. Just... y'know... in case anyone was wondering. The patch still works fine though.

Reactions: Xandle

Animewatcher212

May 28, 2023
Animewatcher212 You accidentally packed the old app.asar in when you made the new one, resulting in a file which is (unsurprisingly) roughly twice as big as it should be. Just... y'know... in case anyone was wondering. The patch still works fine though.
Fixed that, thank you.

Packed for version 1.4, new images translated but some text may still be untranslated.
Apply by replacing "app.asar" with the file below.