Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Cursed Sword Riciel and the Lust God's Prison

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Does somebody know a payed translator? maybe I can give him/her a donation to make this go up in priority
As someone who occasionally translates game i would caution against throwing money at anyone to translate a game for you unless that person has proven without a reasonable doubt they can deliver the quality you are looking for and will stick to their end of the deal. If you don't you are liable to either get in a situation where they don't deliver or it isn't the quality you are looking for. (untranslated MTL)

Me personally I don't accept money or donations to translate an before you ask no I won't translate this becuase I got too many projects open at the moment that I haven't finished so I won't take on anymore right now. Too many strings attached when it comes to money for my liking this is just a hobby for me, but there are a several people on this site alone who have done good work who might pick up this for you if you ask possibly even for free.

EvilPixi

Jun 15, 2018
As someone who occasionally translates game i would caution against throwing money at anyone to translate a game for you unless that person has proven without a reasonable doubt they can deliver the quality you are looking for and will stick to their end of the deal. If you don't you are liable to either get in a situation where they don't deliver or it isn't the quality you are looking for. (untranslated MTL)

Me personally I don't accept money or donations to translate an before you ask no I won't translate this becuase I got too many projects open at the moment that I haven't finished so I won't take on anymore right now. Too many strings attached when it comes to money for my liking this is just a hobby for me, but there are a several people on this site alone who have done good work who might pick up this for you if you ask possibly even for free.
thank you very much for your answer, do you know any person to suggest?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
No one has offered yet... Like the OP, I played the Japanese version with a translation program years ago and always wanted to play it in English. If someone looks under the Wolf section of the Games thread they might see some names pop up as translators and could PM them with a polite request? They might not have noticed this post.