Unity [Translation Request] [DECOY The Witch of the Blue] [RJ01035443] [すてねこLAB.]

DarkRidererWind72

Jan 7, 2021
Need some help, when I modify the translation file and change the translated text and then play the game the sentence cut off mid way.

I know for a fact there there should not be a short limit because when the text got machine translated it showed a long text but when I modify the text to say the proper translation it just cuts off the text in the game...

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Reactions: hacnes

oohoo23

Oct 6, 2022
yeah how do i get a better translation bc im not gona play if i have to wait for it to be translated into a really bad and uncomplete text

Tanxinjing

Jun 5, 2020
Reactions: atou6402917

Incineratum

Nov 9, 2020
I paid for a DeepL API key to see if I could get it to work with this game. I'm having trouble figuring out how to get it to work. Has anyone done it successfully? I'm almost 100% sure I must be messing up something simple. I'm adding things to DeepLLegitimate in the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file. I did notice "Could not find the configured endpoint 'DeepLLegitimate'." in the error log, after trying various different executables that all launch deepL. I think it would make this game way more fun, plus if that's something I can do with other games using similar translation methods then I could apply it there as well.

Frofi

Nov 26, 2017
View attachment 3330586
Does anyone know how to get this last treasure chest? i have tried activating all 3 of the command terminals but nothing happened
Late reply, but in the very same area you go to when you're first tasked with leaving town, that same area where you gain access to the first dungeon entrance, there's actually another entrance off-shore to the left. It's a really tricky to jump to, but I pulled it off by rolling into a high jump and then using shift to boost over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
+1

Some of the animations are god damn hot, like Mole's swallowing. But then the H CG is just a static image kinda blows

Last edited:

koiloi3

Oct 6, 2023
I really recommend playing this to the end, real worth for the animations.

Here's the game + a working autotranslator (warning machine translation) + Full save (put it in AppData/LocalLow/すてねこLAB_/DECOY群青の魔女/Save):
I put the save in the file but nothing happened.