Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Different World Erotic RPG Erotic World ~Hentai Unique Skill "Erotic Time"~

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
hi guys i'm not japanese, someone that can read the text could help me to understand at least what the two choiches after battles means ? cause i understood the basic mechanics more or less but if someone could explain me what the choiches means it could be very useful, thank you
I'm guessing:
1) fuck/don't fuck
2) fuck/kill
3) leave behind/take with you
Try both choices and follow the results.
Check for stat changes/CGs

Reactions: kiava

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Here is my edited version of this game, .

The only difference is that the infinite loop bug is now a finite loop bug, and it only happens once every time you enter a specific map. That is, the main menu, so you're going to have to see the blue crystal twice every single day.

I also included a version of the Wolf Editor that can open this project, but since it's an English editor, the Japanese texts are all jumbled.

I'll get back to you again once I've gotten the translations going.

wackashmoe

Sep 16, 2019
I've not experienced the blue crystal bug, but I picked up the game from dlsite. Could be a bugged version going around.

I'm working (somewhat) on an edited MTL translation. An automatic MTL version is difficult because of the mix of dialogue and keywords, which should either remain in JP or all be translated to the same keyword. Because of this, I've had to go through bit by bit to ensure it's still working

Also slow going because a new game is required for any keyword translations. Wolf RPG save files keep a copy of the keywords, seemingly.

Heck, just to give an example of the nuance I'm encountering, the title of the window requires that I maintain 10 full width characters (or 20 halfwidth characters --English is halfwidth), and it's a miracle that I stumbled across that. The game doesn't start otherwise.

If I find I'm not keeping up the pace, I'll post a partial translation. Reach out if a proper translation is already in the works.

Naff917

Apr 16, 2019
Here is my edited version of this game, .

The only difference is that the infinite loop bug is now a finite loop bug, and it only happens once every time you enter a specific map. That is, the main menu, so you're going to have to see the blue crystal twice every single day.

I also included a version of the Wolf Editor that can open this project, but since it's an English editor, the Japanese texts are all jumbled.

I'll get back to you again once I've gotten the translations going.
hey...... recently i found a complete file for this game on another website (hentai sharing) with 2.9 gb in size and it has the same bug as other version.

and i was wondering if you know how to crack it open, since i don't know how to play this game without a bug.
and if you want i can try to upload it in case you want try to crack it

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
hey...... recently i found a complete file for this game on another website (hentai sharing) with 2.9 gb in size and it has the same bug as other version.

and i was wondering if you know how to crack it open, since i don't know how to play this game without a bug.
and if you want i can try to upload it in case you want try to crack it
I used the WolfRPG editor to directly edit the loop variables so that it exits after running once. It shouldn't be complicated if you have the correct editor version, but mine couldn't read Japanese, so I had to create two copies, one to read Japanese and one to edit, and then edit the project accordingly.

wackashmoe

Sep 16, 2019
Slow month. I moved. Should be done at the end of next month.

UI - 99% translated - there's a word that breaks the quest preview when it gets translated. Not sure if I'll translate it. It's pretty minor.
Story - 100% translated
H Scenes - 40% translated 60% MTL
Everything else - 90% translated

Last edited:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I'm nearly done. I'm expecting to post a full translation this weekend
Well,that's good news. Consider me interested. Never thought people would take interest in this game, but I rather had a lot of fun playing though the game blind before, if memory serves. It'll be exciting to try this game again...with less fumbling around.