Unity WIP [Translation Request/ Fix Translation] INSULT ORDER ~Cocky Cat Girls' Pleasure Corruption is on the Menu~ [v1.04] [miconisomi]

Vergo88

May 22, 2018
That was a team work from Hongfire.
They had fluent Japanese speaker and codder. And it took them more than an full year from the start of the project to the release.

But yeah, not a single line of tool translated, and voice subbed. A real masterpiece...
I think the poster was saying that they were hopeful that the speaker or coder could be recruited to help with this project, not criticize it.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I think the poster was saying that they were hopeful that the speaker or coder could be recruited to help with this project, not criticize it.
I didn't though He was critizing it.
Just pointing out that they took a long time to do a great job even when they had a full team of skilled peoples.
I was trying to imply that it's hard to do a job as hood as they did when you're mostly a one man team working with dictionnaries and translating tool instead of fluency.

As for contacting them, the only (old and not really useful) clue I got is that a good part of the modder of Hongfire (HF)end up using Anime-sharing (AS) as a back-up place when HF die before moving away, so there might be so trace of them or way to contact them on AS - but don't get your hope too high...

maximovich

May 20, 2019
The people of that translation group have repeatedly said in their discord that they will not translate IO, so the present translation is doubly appreciated.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Merge Completed! Time to make the package :D

InsultOrder_SpockPack_V1.0

This package contains a set of selected plugins, all of then updated to BepInEx 5.4. Also contains the newest fan translations from the community.
View attachment 1676347

INSTALLATION
1) Delete the files "doorstop_config.ini", "winhttp.dll" and the folder "BepInEx" that are inside the "GameData" folder if they exists (please make a backup of those).
2) Extract the content of the file "InsultOrder_SpockPack_v1.0.zip" inside your game folder, where the launcher is (インサルトオーダーLauncher.exe)
3) Open the game using the English Launcher (Insult Order English Launcher.exe)

Download:
Alternative Download:

Information about the contents of the package is in the Readme file. There's a lot of stuff!!!
Gods have descend to bless this forums once again.