Unity WIP [Translation Request/ Fix Translation] INSULT ORDER ~Cocky Cat Girls' Pleasure Corruption is on the Menu~ [v1.04] [miconisomi]

BOOMBOX1701

Feb 7, 2020
Hi, thanks a lot for all the hard work you.. just wanna ask, how do you guys make the translation work? I tried editing the text file to touch up some of the dialogue bits to make it more clean and also did a few self translation on the later chapters but couldn't get it to function. You got to format it a certain way or something? I'd be willing to share the edit as some sort contribution to the progress. Can you help?
No formating done, when you edit the doc, just make sure you save it and don't have the game running as it will still use the old file, everytime you edit the doc, just save it and then re-open the game file, should work when its done. Will be working on this again soon, few things popped up in life, but have a break soon to be able to work on this

Reactions: NinjaNoto

toth

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

I don't know how you do your translations. But if you don't know there is an automatic translator that works really well. (and has been translating to Japanese for some time).
This translator is by far the best on the market today, ahead of all others.
If you don't know it, it will surely help you.

Reactions: Yukihirou

jackncoke

Jun 27, 2021
whoever you are, you all are legends. i came across this threads few months back & i've been waiting patiently for you guys to finish this noble job. i tried your translation just now & it seems that the Main Menu are still in Japanese, is there no way round to replace it? i was genuinely panicked for second thinking that the translation didn't work bcs of the main menu:ROFLMAO: keep it up guys!

BOOMBOX1701

Feb 7, 2020
whoever you are, you all are legends. i came across this threads few months back & i've been waiting patiently for you guys to finish this noble job. i tried your translation just now & it seems that the Main Menu are still in Japanese, is there no way round to replace it? i was genuinely panicked for second thinking that the translation didn't work bcs of the main menu:ROFLMAO: keep it up guys!
Hey thanks it is much appreciated, I will say the menu UI has a translation from someone in the main thread I, unfortunately don't remember who but I think it is its one of the files that I will place in the update thread.

Also I have placed a progress bar so people can see how much we have translated so far, to be honest we want to translate the story first, since the Sex scene dialogue is the usual stuff in "other" anime ;)

Otherwise glad to help out again, sorry we are making people wait a while, been busy, but we do try to get back to this, slowly but eventually we will finish this.

Finally I would like to ask does the screenshots help anyone in anyway? Cause I do that so people know what it should look like in their game, but if everyone thinks that its not needed then I can stop putting them in the Updates.

P.S Hopefully the next game gets a translation, otherwise we may have to do this again.

Last edited:

m4nime

Dec 21, 2021
Hello BOOMBOX1701

I've worked as a freelance JP-EN translator before and I would love to help with getting this game fully translated.
Is there any task you would want me to get involved with?

I'm going to read around the thread before making questions, for now I'll check how the technical process of translation is being done here.

Edit: I've more or less found my way around how to edit the translation and which parts are done or not. The dialogue isn't that complex so maybe I'll start right away chipping at "Neko lv3 end: my master"

Last edited:

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be willing to contribute to the translation efforts if there's any particular files you'd like help with. I don't speak Japanese but I've done it before using DeepL and a lot of editing/interpretation.

m4nime

Dec 21, 2021
I'd be willing to contribute to the translation efforts if there's any particular files you'd like help with. I don't speak Japanese but I've done it before using DeepL and a lot of editing/interpretation.
The translation is all being done in a single file.
Check Zantification's file (up above) for the most up to date version.
Check the thread's second post for the lastest progress status update.
Even if you don't get it right the file keeps the original japanese strings so it should be fine to proofread after.

Just be sure to not overwrite any translated parts with MTL or people will riot.
Thanks

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
The translation is all being done in a single file.
I see that. It's kind of confusing as to how it's all put together, though. Like Zantification's translation of Standing Anal 1-4 (which is really good btw) just above isn't included in the main file yet. I guess we could all do different sections and post the file for it, then compile them all together at some stage, but it's not easy if everyone's not clear on what other people are doing. No one wants to spend hours working on something only to find someone else already did it.

m4nime

Dec 21, 2021
No one wants to spend hours working on something only to find someone else already did it.
Let me do a trello for this then. Will post later after reassessing which parts are done.
But the one I mentioned in the 2nd post is mostly correct.

Edit: Added what was left undone in the second post's status images, plus what Zantification contributed, everything else was added into a general proofreading task for the final steps. Ask me to be added or just leave a message here for me to update it.
Here:

Last edited:

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Edit: Added what was left undone in the second post's status images, plus what Zantification contributed, everything else was added into a general proofreading task for the final steps. Ask me to be added or just leave a message here for me to update it.
Here:
Cool, great idea. I made an account if you want to add me to the project, if that's how it works.