• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

None Translation request for Hypoxic Family Planning S–How to Protect the Ideal Family, Subsc. Hypoxic Defense Techniques (Do Not Abuse) (RJ01185015)

Sep 23, 2022
Here are the links to the game i reuploaded to pixeldrain and gofiles. If links die, they die i won't reupload this again.

I got the game from some random suspicious god awful rapidgator link so take extra precaution if you will. Tried to play the game but have no idea what i was doing even with MTool translation :HideThePain:

Proof images
View attachment 3599313 View attachment 3599321

if my post break any rule plz delete this post or alert me so i can delete it. I'm just a lurker, i don't really know the rule other than my own common sense.
This it untranslated?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In case someone actually wants to try to translate this.
The text is inside the "app.asar" container inside the "resources" folder
You can open it and even put stuff back in using 7zip if you have the asar plugin.
I've added the 64bit version as an attachment. Just extract the Formats folder to your 64bit 7zip installation, and then you can open and extract the asar container as if it's a normal archive.
It's a bunch of different files like .ks and .js, but they are not encrypted. You can open and edit them with something like Notepad++.
Once you've made changes you can just drag the changed files back into the archive and it will merge them in.
During some quick tests that worked without any issues.
hypno1.png
hypno2.png
But before someone asks, no I can't run SLR on it. The text is scattered around the files in different formats together with stuff like filenames that can't be translated.
Actually making a working parser for automating this would probably take as long as manually translating it.