Ren'Py [Translation Request] Lust City [v1.3a]

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Hi I'd like to put this request to anyone willing to,
Please translate Lust City https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-city-v0-9-premium-aid.13712/post-10945116 version 1.3a found here From Russian to English I dont mind mostly MLT also possibly reusing the existing v0.2+0.9 Translated builds as a short cut, just so long as the game mostly makes sense and is readable and playable in English please,
at least 3 translators have gone MIA on this game over the last 2 years and I've almost given up hope on a new build, so if anyone wants to pick this up I will be most thankful.

Small Edit: So the last translator was just going to upload the translated script files for anyone to just paste into the game folder (not sure if this would have worked or not) if you think this is a viable way to post a translated build thats fine I wont ask you to reupload the full game. Newer builds(I think) are found here if you are interested in continuing translation efforts or just wish to translate the newest build.

Last edited:

AdurnaNagra

Nov 30, 2018
Hey, I have a translator at my company; they would absolutely love to help translate for you. They speak Russian and English natively, and they're always looking for extra work. Message me, man.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
just found the russian v1.3 on my extern hdd...stopped playing it cuz of language/translation issues back in the past :cautious:
so how is the status quo right now. are there any translations further up v0.9 available!?

would be awesome '___°