Translation Request - Melty's Quest - RPGM - Save Editor - X, Y, Z positions in japanese.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I don't suppose anyone can read japanese, and could tell me which variables are for the x, y, and z positions on the map?

One of the rare few times, I was only using a single save slot, I'm like 2 hours into the game, and I somehow slid sideways into a spot I cannot get out of. I was hoping that someone could decipher for me which variables in the save editor are the x, y, and z positions, so i can just move my character into a proper spot in the map.

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
I think there are no X, Y and Z coordinates in there. There are mostly values or armor, weapon, etc. and terms like blowjob, sex, peeking, etc.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i though every RPGM game had a location listed somewhere in there. I wonder if it's on a different tab. I'll check some o my other RPGM games and see if I made a mistake on which tab and try reposting.

thank you for the response.

Reactions: Symplexity

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Any idea where the rpg save editor thread went??

Got a unity save editor?

Oh and while what Symplexity said is correct you can always start new game , save and then open that save in save editor and just tic the flags / triggers to move ahead in the story