Vevasnime

Jan 7, 2020
This yg first post so CMIIW
I need help translate this game.
Maybe if the rar/Zip have password this the password:

Direct Link:

Web:

Dlsite:

I hope anyone can help, and i don't really care about mess mtl as long it is readable and understandable
Thx :)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
use it with "mtool". (if you don´t know how to use this translation, search for "mtool" here on f95. i don´t answer any questions regarding this tool anymore!)
it´s an deepl- and a very precise ai-translation-engine-based mtl with little to no "fantasy language". the only thing that gets messed up sometimes is "he, she, it, we, you, they".
have fun with it.
Did you use the version provided by the OP? It's a bit outdated as the game has recieved a few fixes
Also which folder do we put this in

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Did you use the version provided by the OP? It's a bit outdated as the game has recieved a few fixes
Also which folder do we put this in
directly in the game folder. i didn´t use op´s link, because i got the game on release day and didn´t find any bugs, so no, my version would be outdated

Reactions: Whotfisthis
Jan 26, 2022
use it with "mtool". (if you don´t know how to use this translation, search for "mtool" here on f95. i don´t answer any questions regarding this tool anymore!)
it´s an deepl- and a very precise ai-translation-engine-based mtl with little to no "fantasy language". the only thing that gets messed up sometimes is "he, she, it, we, you, they".
have fun with it.
Thanks for the translation. Gonna go give it a try

MiyoMeow

May 22, 2018
Link in the OP is giving me this bug trying to enter one of the buildings. I don't know where else I can go to progress so, might need to update with a new version.