RPGM Completed [Translation Request] Metropolis ~ Cyberpunk Erotic RPG

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Having the same problem did you get it to work?
You should write down your issue in more detail and provide a save before/after the issue to Shisaye to be able to check it out.
Ideally you should also test it in the RAW version first. It could just be an issue with the original game instead.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I tried the translated version but now a bug is making the protagonist invisible . . .
Having the same problem did you get it to work?
Do you mean with my SLRMTL?
When exactly does that happen? Where did you download the game?
Can you provide a save just before it happens, or is it right at the start?

If you want help it would make more sense to actually tag people involved with your issue.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Do you mean with my SLRMTL?
When exactly does that happen? Where did you download the game?
Can you provide a save just before it happens, or is it right at the start?

If you want help it would make more sense to actually tag people involved with your issue.
I only downloaded the version here, (it worked) after adding the translation however . . .

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v22.02.24.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
hi, as always thanks for these translation you did. Can you please check if the attachment for this file is still working? f95 just refuses to let me download it, tested on multiple browsers.

EDIT:
Sorry for the trouble, Attachments.f95zone.to is currently down for almost 2 days now

Last edited:

Narasetu

Nov 24, 2022
Those "codes" are the original weapon entries by the dev. I did not change them.

As for the quest stuff I would need a save just before that happens so I can test it properly.
All those entries are just floating UI text (D_Text), there's no actual quest system. So I'm not sure what's going on there if it doesn't already happen in the Japanese original.

Do you know about CG password Re collection Room?