RPGM [Translation Request] "Mirror Inma and Devil's Seed" [62studio]

CryLaterFightNow

Mar 21, 2023
Idk why the call it the 'full' version when its clearly not. It has less content than the 0.32 posted earlier in this thread
So I decided to sacrifice the money for the good of all and downloaded the "expanded version" given to the paid tiers.
After comparing and contrasting the "full" and "expanded" for a good while, I honestly cannot find any substantial differences between the two. No new areas/CGs/dialogue/anything to speak of from what I tested.
That being said, I can upload the "expanded" version to somewhere if y'all think you can do better at finding anything new
:unsure:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
best way to see if there anything need is look at the cg for both if it has the same amount then it be pretty much the same ya the expanded could have little more text or zone but if the cg folder are the same then there no differences in scenes between ver

CryLaterFightNow

Mar 21, 2023
best way to see if there anything need is look at the cg for both if it has the same amount then it be pretty much the same ya the expanded could have little more text or zone but if the cg folder are the same then there no differences in scenes between ver
Weirdly enough, the "expanded" actually has less CG-wise than the "full" does. "Expanded" completely omits the Yukionna and Lux CG images for some unknown reason. No differences I can spot other than that.
Kinda odd that the free version has more included CG than the paid one, though :WaitWhat:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
also keep in mind that some cg dont even have events yet they are just in the cg folder like there are some undressed ver of enemies that are not in the game yet in the cg folder

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
Weirdly enough, the "expanded" actually has less CG-wise than the "full" does. "Expanded" completely omits the Yukionna and Lux CG images for some unknown reason. No differences I can spot other than that.
Kinda odd that the free version has more included CG than the paid one, though :WaitWhat:
Try putting it on mtool and access the scenes

CryLaterFightNow

Mar 21, 2023
Try putting it on mtool and access the scenes
Yeah, most of my testing was using MTool (cause I like at least barely understanding what the characters are trying to say), teleported around, encountered the same errors basically everywhere they happen in the "full" version. One thing I did notice is that some enemies were walking around in areas they weren't added to in the "full," but other than having their world sprites + base CG, the basic Succubus dialogue/hold CGs were just ported over as placeholders so nothing really new to speak of there for now.
also keep in mind that some cg dont even have events yet they are just in the cg folder like there are some undressed ver of enemies that are not in the game yet in the cg folder
Yeah, I decrypted the folder they're contained in for both versions of the game. 1:1 except for "expanded" missing the Lux/Yukionna CG files. Nothing new.
If any further updates are posted this/next month to paid supporters, I'll let y'all know

Reactions: Daemielle

CryLaterFightNow

Mar 21, 2023
Huh, I thought the expanded had the succubus house?

Could you post the expanded anyways?
Sadly not, expanded does not have the Succubus House open (nor are any of the NPCs present within as of yet), it's one of the very first things I checked (and always will check bc that's my home in these games lol)

That being said, allow me to provide this version for you guys if you'd rather explore on your own

Let me know if y'all find something I missed somehow :D

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 3601093
(Rough google translation) For anyone who was holding out for further trial updates, I believe we may be waiting for the full game at this stage. This screenie is from the most recent Ci-en article. I'll keep an eye out in case something else is posted for paid supporters this month
Thank you for sharing this update. I look forward to when the game gets released.