Unity [Translation Request] 死神教団 ~淫森に呑まれた村セグルメット

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Its a unity game, so using reipatcher or some other unity translator you can get it MTLd by yourself, ofc getting real translation would be great.

Reactions: Rozenn

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
So, since it's probably not getting translated anytime soon and I didn't see any yet, I made some quick and dirty UI translation to make playing with reipatcher more bearable. Just drop it in reipatcher's folder, and it's probably a good idea to delete your auto translated file to avoid conflicts (though I have no idea how reipatcher manage that, so it may be unnecessary).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Satix

May 6, 2018
here's my UI translation for the game (ver1.0.14) is not perfect yet .I need a save from the game with all options unlocked to make a better translation, I hope that at least it will help you a little while playing
installation:
1.download unzip in game folder and patch game View attachment [VIRUS] SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.7z
2.download unzip in game folder, overwrite existing file make sure you using my config.ini for translator View attachment AutoTranslator.7z
Zrzut ekranu (1).png Zrzut ekranu (3).png Zrzut ekranu (2).png

Last edited:

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
here's my UI translation for the game (ver1.0.14) is not perfect yet .I need a save from the game with all options unlocked to make a better translation, I hope that at least it will help you a little while playing
Here is my save at the end of normal mode. I'm planning to end hard mode to unlock all CG and free mode, but it'll take a few days since I'm busy irl, I hope this help? I'll also add an updated version of my UI, I added classes and things like that as they popped, maybe it'll help you. There is a shitload of jobs in the activity phase, and some of them appear and disappear randomly(not speaking about the camp or destroyed buildings), so good luck.

Edit: I got some unexpected free time and the hard mode was a lot easier than expected, so I replaced the old save with the new one with all the CG and the free mode unlocked. Have fun guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: noxtek and tison98

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Its a unity game, so using reipatcher or some other unity translator you can get it MTLd by yourself, ofc getting real translation would be great.
Of course an official translation would be better. Unfortunately, if we ask about kagura, they already have a Circle Meimitei game waiting to be translated (Dungeon Town). It's been like this for almost 3 years now, gathering dust.