Wolf RPG None [translation request] 異世界に来た触手星人が娼館経営で征服ライフ- (Acerola)[RJ01072550]

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
-Tentacle aliens come to another world and live a life of conquest by running a whorehouse.

It's a rpg/slg training game where you're a slime alien whose on a mission to capture girls train and use them as prostitutes for energy.
The art is great as usual, i'd really love for at least an mtl of the game if anyone could.

download links are on anime-sharing and probably the usual other sites.
RJ01072550_ana_img_main.png

srx47

May 8, 2018
too large for unpaid mtool
ugh, funny its fine if you speak russian :D ru have 10Mb limit
game overall is meh, but.... they even made brothel mini game inside brothel game %)
all game cut-ins with animation simple video files so its a lot of MBytes... but whole game have like 40 cg with variants

Last edited:

TnbDynamite

Apr 19, 2020
ugh, funny its fine if you speak russian :D ru have 10Mb limit
game overall is meh, but.... they even made brothel mini game inside brothel game %)
all game cut-ins with animation simple video files so its a lot of MBytes... but whole game have like 40 cg with variants
wish they would stick to their older tried and tested game design. the two new games are not that miuch fun

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
+1

Also, beside anime-sharing i'm not very familiar with other sites. any suggestions ?
I like using hentai-sharing.net it's the personal site of one of the power uploaders on AS so uploads tend to be mirrored and i find the UI better.