Unity [Translation Request] NTR House (kegani laboratory)

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
RJ257752_img_main.jpg
Developer: kegani laboratory
Language & Audio: Japanese
Dlsite :
Untranslated version can be found here or .

It's a "Slay The Spire" style hentai game, but too confusing without proper Japanese knowledge.
Really fun to play regardless

Edit MTR:
Ok I'm done with all the csvs and its mostly working but I can't find the text for some of the buttons and screens. It seems that they are inside the compressed files. If anybody knows how to open them let me know. Until then heres what I've done so far

Unpack in NtrHouse_Data\StreamingAssets
With LanguageSettings.txt you can switch between japanese and english

Last edited:

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
+1 I figured out enough of the card games to get thru 3 star missions, but it'd be too time consuming to get much further without a translation.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I truly like the gameplay of this game, it would be nice that someone could do at least a partial of this game.

Evalone

Aug 26, 2018
+1

Raw Japanese game text is saved in plain text format, within multiple .csv files.
The .csv files can be found inside "Game Folder ...\NtrHouse_Data\StreamingAssets" and its subfolders.

Translation work just requires opening the .csv files with Windows' Notepad.exe, and replacing the plain Japanese text with translated English text.
Translators should be careful when replacing the text, make sure to preserve the original commas (.csv files are based on commas).
Translators can also re-assign new lines for text (the "/n"), if the length of that line of text in-game is too long.
Then save the updated .csv files, and everything is good to go.

Included said .csv files in the attached .zip attachment.

Last edited:

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Ok I'm done with all the csvs and its mostly working but I can't find the text for some of the buttons and screens. It seems that they are inside the compressed files. If anybody knows how to open them let me know. Until then heres what I've done so far

Unpack in NtrHouse_Data\StreamingAssets
With LanguageSettings.txt you can switch between japanese and english